Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ColinEC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 4, 2008
Hi, I'm looking into buying an Incase Slider, but before I purchase it what are some other alternatives you guys think I'd be interested in?

TQ719

I'd like to buy a case that does not cover the front of the iPod, has a black plastic backing, and doesn't add much bulk (keeping the iPod touch slim).

The Incase Slider has all the things I want, but I'm just double checking to make sure there aren't any other cases like this one I might like.

Thanks.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

check out griffin's reflect. Doesn't add much bulk at all and is quite nice.

jrnewhouse

macrumors regular
Aug 4, 2007
Hi, I'm looking into buying an Incase Slider, but before I purchase it what are some other alternatives you guys think I'd be interested in?

TQ719

I'd like to buy a case that does not cover the front of the iPod, has a black plastic backing, and doesn't add much bulk (keeping the iPod touch slim).

The Incase Slider has all the things I want, but I'm just double checking to make sure there aren't any other cases like this one I might like.

Thanks.

I have the Contour Showcase for the touch. It doesn't have a black plastic backing (it's clear), but there is a nice black rubberized band around the edge to give you a firm grip. Also, it fits like a glove and doesn't cover the front of the touch. I really like it.

ThirteenXIII

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2008
I like the incase protective cover, the rubber kind, or the reflect case.

the slider put a scratch on my brand new ipodtouch i got so i went with the reflective case from griffin, is easily the same size in volume and is alittle more nicer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.