PDA

View Full Version : FS: Xbox 360, Rock Band, VX Revolution Wireless Mouse, Sony Cyer-shot and more!

JackArc
Jun 12, 2008, 12:16 AM
Shipping is included. US only.

- Xbox 360 Premium in a perfect working condition, like new $199

- 3 Microsoft wireless controllers (white) - $30 a piece

- (1) controller sold to the chidz

- Rockband w/ Drums, Guitar, Mic, everything included as if you were to purchase it brand new (Xbox 360) - $130

- Halo 3 (Xbox 360) - $30

- Halo 3 sold to toughshot

- Tiger Woods PGA 07 (Xbox 360) - $12

- Call of Duty 4 (Xbox 360) -$40

- COD4 sold to toughshot

- VX Revolution Wireless Logitech Mouse - $35

- VX Revolution Mouse sold to Eric.

- Sony Cyber-Shot Digital camera (DSC-S700) - $65 (price lowered)

Name your price!

Thx,

Jack

thechidz
Jun 12, 2008, 12:19 AM
Xbox 360 Premium in a perfect working condition - like new

- Comes with 3 wireless controllers

- 1 plug and play charge kit

- Platinum silver faceplate

Games:

Rockband w/ Drums, Guitar, Mic, everything included as if you were to purchase it brand new

Halo 3

Tiger Woods PGA 07

Call of Duty 4

Ideally, I would like to sell this as a bundle, willing to sell everything separately though if it can work out - name your price!

Thx,

Jack

can I get a controller?

JackArc
Jun 14, 2008, 12:28 PM
Excuse the bump, but a few items have been sold, and the price has been lowered on the Sony Cybershot digital camera.

Jack

tkepongo
Jun 14, 2008, 01:15 PM
Do you still have the 360? If so, does it have an hdmi port?

Snowbound
Jun 14, 2008, 05:13 PM
Does the camera come with any accessories? How used is it? Do you have pictures of it? Thanks.

CP1091
Jun 14, 2008, 06:09 PM
Do you still have the plug and play kit? PM me if you do, I am interested. Thanks!

JackArc
Jun 15, 2008, 02:52 AM
Do you still have the 360? If so, does it have an hdmi port?

Still have the Xbox 360. HDMI only comes with the Xbox 360 Elite (the black one), this comes with the standard HD component cables.

Does the camera come with any accessories? How used is it? Do you have pictures of it? Thanks.

The camera comes with a USB cable and what the heck, I will throw in a free 1gb Sandisk SD card! PM your email and I can send you a picture of it via my Blackberry

Do you still have the plug and play kit? PM me if you do, I am interested. Thanks!

Sorry! Sold!

Really trying to move ROCK BAND - best offer!

NIPRING
Jun 15, 2008, 06:29 AM
Nope! HDMI only comes with the Xbox 360 Elite (the black one), this comes with the standard HD component cables.

Not true. As of January of this year all white Pro models (previously named Premium) include HDMI ports as well as the Halo Edition 360 (army green/gold). However the Elite is the only console to pack in a HDMI cable for the HDMI port. The other consoles require you to go out and buy that cable. Just some FYI.

JackArc
Jun 15, 2008, 11:27 AM
Not true. As of January of this year all white Pro models (previously named Premium) include HDMI ports as well as the Halo Edition 360 (army green/gold). However the Elite is the only console to pack in a HDMI cable for the HDMI port. The other consoles require you to go out and buy that cable. Just some FYI.

Had no idea, good to know

MattZani
Jun 15, 2008, 03:18 PM
Actually, the Premiums have had HDMI since around November, as thats when i got mine, and it has HDMI

Eric.
Jun 15, 2008, 04:03 PM
Interested in the VX Revolution. Could you post a few pictures? Also, is everything included with it?

JackArc
Jun 15, 2008, 11:43 PM
Interested in the VX Revolution. Could you post a few pictures? Also, is everything included with it?

Here is one picture of it, if you would like me to snap some fresh ones I am more than welcome

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u45/JCA1856/IMAGE_093-1.jpg

It comes with the mouse and the usb adapter thing, sorry no box or manuel included.

Eric.
Jun 16, 2008, 08:04 AM
Oh, I wasn't expecting it to be gray/silver. That's a nice surprise. Let me think about it, I'll let you know sometime this week. :D

Any issues at all with it?

JackArc
Jun 17, 2008, 12:24 AM
Oh, I wasn't expecting it to be gray/silver. That's a nice surprise. Let me think about it, I'll let you know sometime this week. :D

Any issues at all with it?

None its in perfect like new condition : )

Eric.
Jun 17, 2008, 01:24 AM
None its in perfect like new condition : )

Great. Consider it sold unless some surprise comes up today... I assume you want to use PayPal? I'll need to make sure mine's all set up now and add my debit card to it. Expect a PM sometime late today (after 6 central time, have to work)

Eric.
Jun 17, 2008, 11:07 PM
Payment sent for VX Revolution.

peapody
Jun 17, 2008, 11:24 PM
The revolution is one of the nicest notebook/desktop mice out there. Beats out the newer nano IMO.

Eric.
Jun 21, 2008, 03:24 PM
The revolution is one of the nicest notebook/desktop mice out there. Beats out the newer nano IMO.

Yes it is. =)

Arrived this morning. Immediately swapped places with this (http://cheapcomputerdeals.com/images/TC1-2003X.jpg) to be on server duty. *Almost* as good as my G7, I just have to adjust to the size.

So item as described, perfect condition (included a battery even :p), great seller, etc etc. :D

JackArc
Jun 22, 2008, 02:08 AM
Glad you like it Eric! Maybe its just me, but its so weird to think that someone you have never met before is out there using the same exact mouse you were using just a few days ago.

Eric.
Jun 22, 2008, 02:17 AM
Glad you like it Eric! Maybe its just me, but its so weird to think that someone you have never met before is out there using the same exact mouse you were using just a few days ago.

Unfortunately I'm starting to like the feel MORE than my G7...I'm gonna have a problem. :p It definitely feels better-made with the rubber sides, black and silver plastic parts, and two-tone scroll wheel. I can see how people's opinions split between the G7 and the MX Revolution (assuming its about the same as this).

Not too fond of how the zoom thing is located, but its not something I'd be using a lot anyway. Default mouse drivers in Windows Server 2003 allow for everything but the zoom and tilt functions of the wheel to work. Search button opens Windows Search or jumps to the search bar in Firefox. Needs Logitech software to work as they advertise it, obviously.

marclapierre13
Jun 22, 2008, 02:40 AM
does the 360 have a hard drive like, ane what other accessories are included? I am very tempted

Eric.
Jun 22, 2008, 11:44 AM
does the 360 have a hard drive like, ane what other accessories are included? I am very tempted

Premiums have a 20GB drive.

marclapierre13
Jun 23, 2008, 12:32 AM
Premiums have a 20GB drive.

I know what the premium bundle generally includes, but i am wondering what he is selling with it... is it the whole premium bundle as id find in stores?

ReanimationLP
Jun 23, 2008, 02:03 AM
Any trades for the 360?

Have a nice Powermac G4 tower thats 1GHz with 1GB of RAM and an FX5200 IIRC. Would make a nice file server, secondary machine, etc.

Also possibly interested in the Sony cam. How good of a quality is it?

JackArc
Jun 23, 2008, 11:00 AM
I know what the premium bundle generally includes, but i am wondering what he is selling with it... is it the whole premium bundle as id find in stores?

Basically. No box unfortunately. It does come with the 20gb HD and a wireless controller. Plus all the cables/hook-ups, obviously.

JackArc
Jun 23, 2008, 11:01 AM
Any trades for the 360?

Have a nice Powermac G4 tower thats 1GHz with 1GB of RAM and an FX5200 IIRC. Would make a nice file server, secondary machine, etc.

Also possibly interested in the Sony cam. How good of a quality is it?

Okay with trades, however not really interested in the G4 tower.

marclapierre13
Jun 23, 2008, 11:03 AM
PMed

toughshot
Jun 23, 2008, 06:56 PM
Received both Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 today. Thanks a lot JackArc.

thechidz
Jun 25, 2008, 02:10 PM
controller received great thanks!!!