PDA

View Full Version : FS: 32GB iPod Touch (Montreal, Canada) - Pictures Added! SOLD for $350 Shipped

queshy
Jun 12, 2008, 07:34 PM
iPod touch, 32 GB, excellent condition, for sale! Includes clear hard case!

Hello,

I am selling a slightly used 32GB iPod touch. This one was purchased on March 21st, 2008 (I will e-mail you the receipt if you'd like). I will include this (http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10094748&catid=25953) case (which was also bought on that day).

Selling it because my phone contract is expired soon and I want to buy an iPhone when it comes out, so I'll have no more use for this.

Already have a phone? Don't want to switch to ATT/Rogers/etc.? An iPod touch is perfect for you.

The condition of the iPod touch is mint. The back is not scratched, nor is the screen. No dents. Since I use my own headphones the little white accessory bag (cable, earbuds, dock adapter, etc.) was never opened! I still have the box, too.

I recently sold an iPod touch (that I got with a new Mac) as well as an Apple TV. So if you check the boards, I have great references on the site.

Pictures on demand!

I am open to considering all offers!

Thanks everyone!

EDIT: $400 OBO Shipped to USA/Canada!

UPDATE:

Pictures!

I'm not the best photographer, so these will have to do!

techlover828
Jun 12, 2008, 07:56 PM
Queshy is a great seller, I've recently had a great transaction with him and would highly recommend him.

How much are you thinking on this one queshy? maybe I'll take this one off your hands too :p anyway, I'd recommend posting some pics to show the condition, good luck with the sale!

Edit: after looking through ebay, you can probably get like 350 or so I'd say, maybe a little more if it is that mint.

queshy
Jun 12, 2008, 11:07 PM
Queshy is a great seller, I've recently had a great transaction with him and would highly recommend him.

How much are you thinking on this one queshy? maybe I'll take this one off your hands too :p anyway, I'd recommend posting some pics to show the condition, good luck with the sale!

Edit: after looking through ebay, you can probably get like 350 or so I'd say, maybe a little more if it is that mint.

Thanks, techlover828!

I'm not sure, that's why I put it as an auction.

Pics will come soon! Thanks for looking everyone!

Switz213
Jun 12, 2008, 11:14 PM
Ship to USA?
approx. price?

queshy
Jun 12, 2008, 11:42 PM
Ship to USA?
approx. price?

Changed to feeler. ~$400? Any price someone offers me you can consider it shipped....I just shipped an iPod touch to techlover (USA) and it was around ~24 (yeah, stupid Canadian postage...).

queshy
Jun 14, 2008, 10:12 PM
$400 OBO Shipped - anyone? Pics coming soon...

queshy
Jun 21, 2008, 02:29 AM
Hello people,

Right about to get sold - the current best offer is $350.

Pics added!

tymmini
Jun 27, 2008, 07:39 AM
$325 shipped to US?

queshy
Jun 29, 2008, 04:32 AM
iPhone plans suck. So I probably won't be selling this thing anymore unless something happens w/ Rogers (unfortunately).

I'd strongly consider $325 shipped if I was actually able to sell this thing. I preliminarily put it up for sale being 99.9999% certain I was getting an iPhone...:(

peapody
Jun 29, 2008, 05:56 AM
Hey queshy, I shot you a pm. Let me know if you want to sell. I have paypal ready!

tymmini
Jun 30, 2008, 08:37 AM
iPhone plans suck. So I probably won't be selling this thing anymore unless something happens w/ Rogers (unfortunately).

I'd strongly consider $325 shipped if I was actually able to sell this thing. I preliminarily put it up for sale being 99.9999% certain I was getting an iPhone...:(

Please let me know if you decide to sell again! I would be very interested in buying it from you.

queshy
Jul 1, 2008, 01:11 AM
Please let me know if you decide to sell again! I would be very interested in buying it from you.

Can do! I will update the title of the thread shortly!

thanks everyone for looking.

queshy
Jul 9, 2008, 05:10 PM
Item is back for sale in view of the new iPhone plan announcements.

peapody
Jul 10, 2008, 11:08 AM
woot!! shot you another pm queshy! I am ready to buy if you are ready to sell!

queshy
Jul 12, 2008, 01:07 PM
Sold to HazChem.

HazChem promptly paid me via paypal. Would do business with him/her again! Excellent communication. Will ship item tomorrow and provide tracking. Item will be packed in another box with lots of bubble wrap!

Peapody was going to be the buyer if HazChem changed his/her mind.

Peapody is an excellent buyer because of his/her excellent communication on MacRumors. Always writes back PM's very promptly and was ready to send me the money via paypal. Would love to do business with this buyer in the future!

UPDATE: 7/21
Hazchem has received the iPod touch:

"Queshy,

I received the iPod today! Thanks so much for your bombproof packaging. It arrived in great condition and definitely is in better shape than the pictures show!!!

I would post a rave review but I don't have the postcount to access the market place.

Thanks again and take care,

HazChem!

P.S. If you get a chance to e-mail me a copy of the receipt, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks!!!!"

Receipt will be e-mailed this evening.