Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
First, search.
Second, I have used them, they're great but the one I really want featured on diggnation is apparently not on their site. Odd but true.

freeny

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2005
Love them!
I have some samples that I have tried out on both my iPhone and powerbook.
Colors are bright and vivid and apply easily. Removal is without hassle.

I recommend.

Moocher

macrumors regular
Mar 5, 2008
NE Atlanta area
I have Dr. Gonzo on both my Touch and my 5.5 30GB and love it. I kind of wish they figured out a way to cover the corners, but understand why not. I do not use a screen protector on my Touch.

Mooch

scotty96LSC

macrumors 65816
Oct 24, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Here is mine. I originally had a leather case but it felt bulky to me. I like the way this feels in my hand -- protected but still feels like an iPod touch.
gelaskin.jpg

LizKat

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
I don't have any Gelaskins for my iPod touch yet, but i got them for 4th and 5th gen iPods and I love them and crave more, more, more.

All that's stopping me is my depleted Mac hardware budget, thanks to my Macbook Air, and my determination to pinch every penny twice until end of 2008 to bring that budget back up to ready-to-spend levels.

And THEN I will go back for the little luxury of more Gelaskins. I hope they don't mind waiting ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.