PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: Mac Pro 8-core

Frozonecold
Jun 14, 2008, 04:28 PM
How much do you think I could get for a 3Ghz Octocore Mac Pro with 5Gb of ram. It has a X1900XT graphics card and a 250Gb HDD. Thanks.

IgnatiusTheKing
Jun 14, 2008, 05:58 PM
How much do you think I could get for a 3Ghz Octocore Mac Pro with 5Gb of ram. It has a X1900XT graphics card and a 250Gb HDD. Thanks.

Is it in good condition? If so, I'd say you could get at least $2500 for it, and probably quite a bit more.

Frozonecold
Jun 14, 2008, 06:17 PM
Is it in good condition? If so, I'd say you could get at least $2500 for it, and probably quite a bit more.
It is in perfect condition.

Frozonecold
Jun 16, 2008, 09:17 PM
I would be willing to accept trade proposals.
Example: If someone with a new quad-core Mac Pro wanted to trade up to the full 8 cores, I would be interested.

mitsu13gman
Jun 17, 2008, 02:32 PM
Where are you located?

I've got a 1st-gen 2xdual-core 2.66 that I might be willing to offer, but I'd only do a local transaction.

I think it's in my profile, but I'm in Maine.

EDIT - yep - Portland, ME - right there under "location."

Mike

techlover828
Jun 17, 2008, 02:42 PM
Where are you located?

I've got a 1st-gen 2xdual-core 2.66 that I might be willing to offer, but I'd only do a local transaction.

I think it's in my profile, but I'm in Maine.

EDIT - yep - Portland, ME - right there under "location."

Mike

unfortunately, your not going to be able to do a lot of local deals from maine, glad to see there's someone else from maine on the forums though. That makes what, 3?

Frozonecold
Jun 17, 2008, 03:48 PM
unfortunately, your not going to be able to do a lot of local deals from maine, glad to see there's someone else from maine on the forums though. That makes what, 3?

I have nothing against going to maine, but I am in Jersey and the trip is to far to be justified by a computer trade.

mitsu13gman
Jun 17, 2008, 03:57 PM
Heartily agreed, sir.

Best of luck with your transaction.

Mike

IgnatiusTheKing
Jun 17, 2008, 04:07 PM
I have nothing against going to maine, but I am in Jersey and the trip is to far to be justified by a computer trade.

Heartily agreed, sir.

Best of luck with your transaction.

Mike

You could meet in Boston.

Frozonecold
Jun 17, 2008, 05:17 PM
Boston is still pretty far, and to be honest I am not very interested in his system.
@ IgnatiusTheKing: Your computer is far more appealing to me.