PDA

View Full Version : Albuquerque, NM

dserranojr
Jun 14, 2008, 09:21 PM
hey there, IM going to the apple store. Anyone else???

appleluver
Jun 15, 2008, 12:40 PM
Hey dserranojr,

i will be planning on going...when are u going to be there

I cant wait :D

dserranojr
Jun 15, 2008, 11:14 PM
I think they release it at midnight. So I'll be there for the night. You??

binarypunk
Jul 7, 2008, 01:12 PM
I was just at the Apple store this last Saturday and at the AT&T in uptown. AT&T said they will start selling at 0800 and the Apple store acted really clueless on everything I was asking them about the iPhone. what time will you start selling.... ummm good questions I guess when we open, am I the only person asking?
Will there be an AT&T rep at the apple store.... ummm I haven't heard that I would think so but not sure.
Then I asked a few other things about the phone itslef and got almost the same response. Not just from one person but three at the same time.

Either way - from what I am understanding both stores will open and start selling at 0800 on the 11th. If anyone has headr different please let me know!
Thanks!

protekt0r
Jul 8, 2008, 11:51 PM
I was just at the Apple store this last Saturday and at the AT&T in uptown. AT&T said they will start selling at 0800 and the Apple store acted really clueless on everything I was asking them about the iPhone. what time will you start selling.... ummm good questions I guess when we open, am I the only person asking?
Will there be an AT&T rep at the apple store.... ummm I haven't heard that I would think so but not sure.
Then I asked a few other things about the phone itslef and got almost the same response. Not just from one person but three at the same time.

Either way - from what I am understanding both stores will open and start selling at 0800 on the 11th. If anyone has headr different please let me know!
Thanks!

iPhones will go on sale at 8AM at Apple and AT&T stores. Period.

I'm steering clear of the Apple store... the people in there always seem clueless. I know the system they're using to interact w/ AT&T CRM software and it's complete crap. It's the worst POS software on the planet. EXPECT plenty of issues.

I are going to AT&T. (I have to anyways 'cause I'm a business customer)

Picasosz
Jul 9, 2008, 09:15 PM
I asked 3 different people the same question ( I have a business account where should I get my iPhone? ) and got 3 different answers. I will be at the AT&T store about 6.30 am any takers?

tj12
Jul 10, 2008, 03:59 PM
Just cruised by the ABQ Uptown store and no one is waiting in line yet. May mean that it will be easy to get my new iPhone first thing tomorrow AM!