PDA

View Full Version : Yorkdale Apple Store, Toronto Ontario - Icy!

icy-macpro
Jun 14, 2008, 09:44 PM
Ill Be First In line. See Yah There! :)
& Free Tshirts?

Eric Lewis
Jun 14, 2008, 10:20 PM
Ill Be First In line. See Yah There! :)
& Free Tshirts?

well...too bad....Apple Stores in Canada wont be selling the iPhone

just Rogers + Fido Stores

Look on Apple.ca

wordy
Jun 15, 2008, 07:25 AM
That's a good thing. 3 Apple stores in the GTA vs. how many Rogers/Fido outlets!~

icy-macpro
Jun 15, 2008, 08:15 AM
seriously, omg i just feel bum'd! :(

But if I buy it from Fido lets say... whats the issue? I already have a plan, will they still charge me 199? omg it looks like a trip to buffalo again :(

Eric Lewis
Jun 15, 2008, 08:51 AM
seriously, omg i just feel bum'd! :(

But if I buy it from Fido lets say... whats the issue? I already have a plan, will they still charge me 199? omg it looks like a trip to buffalo again :(

once again

you wont be able to purchase an iphone in buffalo and bring it back to canada..it wont work..you need to sign a contract in USA before you leave

if you have a plan already..they will make it 3 years and charge you the new monthly price

icy-macpro
Jun 15, 2008, 12:48 PM
woah! so i have a fido contract already all i want is the iphone i cant just buy it? and walk out? without a "new contract" i want the phone. nothing more. is that possible ?

just pay 299 & walk out with 16gb black iphone?

if this can be done at a rogers store ill go there! and unlock it.

Eric Lewis
Jun 15, 2008, 01:15 PM
woah! so i have a fido contract already all i want is the iphone i cant just buy it? and walk out? without a "new contract" i want the phone. nothing more. is that possible ?

just pay 299 & walk out with 16gb black iphone?

if this can be done at a rogers store ill go there! and unlock it.

no..to leave the store you need to sign a contract whether a new or extend your old one...there is no way to purchase one and just leave with it (well currently..it may change in the future)

to get the phone u need to sign a contract!

icy-macpro
Jun 15, 2008, 01:28 PM
OHH MAN THAT SUCKS !

I guess its ebay for me.

candan9019
Jun 15, 2008, 01:38 PM
OHH MAN THAT SUCKS !

I guess its ebay for me.

Well how much longer do you have in your contract? Because remember that when you extend it it starts from that point so if you are on your second year of a three year then you are only extending one more year beyond your current contract.

icy-macpro
Jun 15, 2008, 03:53 PM
I Spoke to the Manager "Amy" at the Eatons apple store as well as the manager "Michelle" at the Yorkdale store "IN PERSON" and they both told me just to watch the apple.ca site, and being good friends with Amy! She told me that Apple Store's shall be selling the iPhone, those are her words and she said that everything is in the air right now and I will be notified whenever something occurs! :) So APPLE STORES WILL BE HAVING IPHONES :) CAMPING AT EATONS :apple: OR YORKDALE :apple:

graymccarty
Jun 15, 2008, 07:02 PM
Hey I know Amy!! Well, not well, but I know who she is!

If she says it, it's so.

Yorkdale / Eaton's Centre here I come (July 11 that is, of course)

iJohnHenry
Jun 15, 2008, 07:07 PM
I don't know who Michelle is, but a very nice Asian girl helped me with my purchase at Yorkdale.

Very sweet, and efficient.

:D

Just dropping in, no plans to give Apple/Rogers any of my money any time soon.

icy-macpro
Jun 16, 2008, 05:58 AM
haha nice guys! soo i think it shuld be updated on the MR site.. and she even said that just because it says Rogers & Fido... those are the carriers and they will be selling it also

BrownPlopz
Jun 16, 2008, 07:46 PM
SWEEET! I can't wait!!! I'll probably be going to the Yorkdale store if this is true. Hope to see you there - oh - and I call dibs on the first spot in line! :D

icy-macpro
Jun 16, 2008, 07:49 PM
haha naw man :) i got dibz since starting the thread. =P
Apple Fan since '99

RumMunkey
Jun 16, 2008, 08:56 PM
I don't know who Michelle is, but a very nice Asian girl helped me with my purchase at Yorkdale.

Very sweet, and efficient.

:D

Just dropping in, no plans to give Apple/Rogers any of my money any time soon.

Wait... an Asian girl working at YORKDALE?? Are you sure? :rolleyes:

RebelScum
Jun 17, 2008, 12:01 AM
Wait... an Asian girl working at YORKDALE?? Are you sure? :rolleyes:

can't....type....still....laughing...

I love going to Yorkdale. The Hot Daddy's Girl quotient is through the roof. Not like Scarborough Town, where all the chicks dress up in their daughter's slut gear and take their babies around the food court in hopes of landing them a daddy.

oh, ya...and Bay Street Rogers store July 11, see ya there.

landis
Jun 17, 2008, 04:29 PM
im at the rogers store in first canadian place, or eatons centre apple if they dont have any. plus i heard the launch was at 6, in which case i would be at yorkdale.

i have been thinking about this for a while

sho38
Jun 23, 2008, 10:49 PM
If it is being sold at the Apple Store, I am going to the Eaton Centre for sure!!! See you guys there!

wordy
Jul 1, 2008, 09:55 PM
can't....type....still....laughing...

I love going to Yorkdale. The Hot Daddy's Girl quotient is through the roof. Not like Scarborough Town, where all the chicks dress up in their daughter's slut gear and take their babies around the food court in hopes of landing them a daddy.

oh, ya...and Bay Street Rogers store July 11, see ya there.

LOL... comments about STC are so wrong but so RIGHT.