PDA

View Full Version : Swansea, Wales UK

swanseastu
Jun 15, 2008, 03:29 AM
I'll be at the o2 shop ready for opening.

Credit check already done and stored on shop computer.....bring it on:D:D:D:D

lloyd.smith.
Jun 19, 2008, 08:27 AM
i dont suppose you know roughly how many they'll be getting there by any chance?

glanv
Jun 19, 2008, 02:38 PM
To OP

I didn't realise you can get the credit check done in advance! I suppose this might speed up the purchase on launch day?

Cheers

HBK Carl
Jun 20, 2008, 03:18 PM
Hi all.

Nice to see there is a thread here for meets in the O2 Store in Swansea

I am the Branch Manager for the store, now relocated on oxford street incase anyone was wondering where we had gone!

See you all on the 11th

SaschaL
Jun 29, 2008, 08:25 AM
Hey all, I'm a Sales advisor at O2 Swansea. We're all looking forward to the launch.

bigcol1983
Jun 29, 2008, 09:03 AM
hey are you taking pre orders, or is it first come first serve basis. how do u know how much stock ur gonna have?

SaschaL
Jun 29, 2008, 11:36 PM
See you all there.

swanseastu
Jun 30, 2008, 05:33 PM
I called in the shop the other week to see if I could run a credit check, they said yes, took all the details and said it would be stored on the shop computer so wouldnt have to give all the details.

Luckily i passed the credit check so cannot wait 7.02 (well bit earlier actually) i'll be there!

Stu

swanseastu
Jul 7, 2008, 04:12 PM
Went into the shop again to day to see if any more info ...

Sales person said, opening normal time, then said maybe earlier to another customer and then said didint know anything .....confused:confused::confused::confused:

When my colleague asked about the problems on the website today and if the shop can help was told to dial CS from his handset....

SaschaL
Jul 10, 2008, 10:46 AM
Hey all - those of you with a 1st Gen iPhone might want to take a look at Mazuma Mobile (http://www.mazumamobile.com).

Working 8gb iPhone goes for 140, and broken 8gb goes for 70. Mine was pretty badly destroyed (cracked screen, power button stuck in so it kept rebooting), and they sent me a cheque for 70... helps a little with the new one.

The limited stock (as seen on the O2 Website (http://www.o2.co.uk/iphone)) is gonna be a bit of a pain, so what time is everyone thinking of queuing? Starbucks opens at 6.30 I believe :)

Cool for cats, see you all in the morning.

Disclaimer: I no longer work for O2, the views above are my own, and not the views of O2.

HBK Carl
Jul 12, 2008, 03:10 PM
Evening all.

Hope everyone enjoyed! we all certainly did! even if we are feeling it today!

swanseastu
Jul 13, 2008, 06:29 AM
Yep a good day, very pleased with my phone - gutted it took so long to activate - mine started working at about 2pm Saturdaye-

Thanks