PDA

View Full Version : Danbury, CT

ajchapinjr.com
Jun 15, 2008, 07:17 AM
The official Danbury, CT meetup thread!

Whats going on, fellow nutmeggers?

Enterprise8875
Jun 15, 2008, 10:45 AM
I will be there. I originally planned on taking the day off and going early but I just got a new job so now its looking like I can get there around 4:30-5(I have been told by Apple Store employees that its a 6 PM launch again).

Achiever
Jun 16, 2008, 10:16 AM
I don't get the feeling that this store will have a line camped out in front of it for the release. I mean, I know the store is always busy, but I just don't get a waiting-in-line vibe from the region. You agree/disagree? Was anyone at this store for the Leopard/1G iPhone release? If so, am I wrong?

BTW, it's not a knock on anyone; just a call.

StingerT125
Jun 16, 2008, 05:59 PM
This is my closest Apple Store. I would be coming from Dutchess county NY. I want to switch my landline number to the iPhone but I think I will have to go to an ATT store for that. I will be checking in the next few weeks to see if the Apple store can do it.

Was anyone at this store for the Leopard/1G iPhone release?

I was here for the Leopard release and there was a moderate line waiting to get in.

mstell168
Jul 2, 2008, 12:44 PM
I don't get the feeling that this store will have a line camped out in front of it for the release. I mean, I know the store is always busy, but I just don't get a waiting-in-line vibe from the region. You agree/disagree? Was anyone at this store for the Leopard/1G iPhone release? If so, am I wrong?

BTW, it's not a knock on anyone; just a call.

Agreed., I purchased my iPhone at the Danbury store last year on the launched date, I got there 2 hours after the store opened, waited on line for only 10 minutes. No problem getting a phone, they had plenty. Who knows what the supply will be this year but I think Danbury is a safe bet any time.

macdork92
Jul 9, 2008, 07:35 PM
I will be there at 7ish, they open at 7... And I was there for both the leopard launch and the first iPhone, i was second in line for leopard and like 200th for iPhone haha, :apple:

mstell168
Jul 16, 2008, 07:53 AM
How did everyone make out in Danbury? I couldnt get up there for the open but went to the Stamford Mall around 4pm on Friday, only waited about an hour, got a white 16gb, they had plenty of phones and 110 people working there. They did a good job, total purchase/activation was about 15 minutes.