PDA

View Full Version : West Des Moines, Iowa - Apple Store, Jordan Creek

TROY7
Jun 15, 2008, 10:21 AM
I'll be in line at the Apple Store, Jordan Creek. Along with the Apple Store out at Jordan Creek there's also an ATT store right upstairs where I'm sure people will be camping out as well. Should be fun. Can't wait for the free Smartwater!

cody.knownflame
Jun 15, 2008, 12:51 PM
I probably wont be there July 11th but thats the apple store ill be going to!

Mocha Addict
Jun 24, 2008, 09:03 PM
I'll be trying to get up there, but I don't want to wait more than a day. If anyone want to hold a place in line for me if you go earlier, I'd be much obliged. :D

TROY7
Jun 24, 2008, 11:04 PM
If that's possible, I'd be more than happy to.

Mocha Addict
Jun 27, 2008, 03:05 AM
I've never done any form of camp out. What do you suggest I pack? This location is the closest to where I live, but is still two and a half hours away. I also don't know how soon to get there. I was thinking about Wednesday night/Thursday morning. When are you going? Any suggestions?

slurpee
Jul 8, 2008, 08:02 AM
I'll be at the AT&T store an hour to a half an hour before it opens that morning... can't make it much sooner due to working an overnight shift. Anywho... hope I'll be able to snag mine that morn!

cshuck
Jul 8, 2008, 09:22 AM
Hello, newbie to the forums here! :) I'm in Ames, so I plan on hitting up the Ankeny AT&T about 6:30am. I'm hoping that because I want the 8gb, I'll be okay in getting one (since the at the 1st gen launch, the bigger ones went first)

Mocha Addict
Jul 9, 2008, 01:02 AM
Well everyone, as much as I'd like to be there, I've come down with a severe case of the 'wants without moneys' syndrome. I won't be there for launch, and I hope they are in stock next week. Good luck to everyone else though!