PDA

View Full Version : AT&T Store in Saco, ME

jmcarlisle
Jun 15, 2008, 10:51 AM
Because, until we get an Apple store in Maine, it is the best I can do.
Anyone else want to join me?:apple:

techlover828
Jun 15, 2008, 02:22 PM
yea! there's someone else from maine on this forum! we need to get brn2ski00 over here too! Can't wait to get an apple store, we should be getting one before christmas!

PurrBall
Jun 23, 2008, 02:39 PM
And I thought I was the only Mainer here!:eek:

usarcher
Jun 26, 2008, 10:25 AM
I will be going to the Ellsworth AT&T store, since I live up near Bangor. Good to see other users from Maine:)

PJF13
Jul 5, 2008, 11:21 PM
Ellsworth, Maine for me too! Hopefully here in Maine the lines won't be what I experienced in Boston last year :)

mwpbooks
Jul 8, 2008, 07:39 PM
I'll be at the ATT in Brunswick at Cooks Corner. Anyone else? Can't wait until the Apple Store opens at the Mall. Any news on when that will actually happen?

usarcher
Jul 9, 2008, 07:02 AM
Ellsworth, Maine for me too! Hopefully here in Maine the lines won't be what I experienced in Boston last year :)

What time are you planning to get there?

I asked one of the sales reps and he said that they had enough iphones last year to cover everyone that wanted an iphone throughout the day. So it shouldn't be as bad as Boston.

brn2ski00
Jul 15, 2008, 02:26 PM
yea! there's someone else from maine on this forum! we need to get brn2ski00 over here too! Can't wait to get an apple store, we should be getting one before christmas!

Techlover has always got my back!

What up Mainers!

Fyi - I picked up my 3G at the At&t Store in Portland -- Brighton Ave. I showed up at 6:45 and was like 15th in line. They only had 30 total and I grabbed the 16GB White one -- love it!

brn2ski00
Jul 15, 2008, 02:36 PM
So did each of you get a 3G iPhone?!

If not, do you have the old one and going to stick with it?

techlover828
Jul 15, 2008, 07:34 PM

wondering the same thing, how'd you guys luck out, congrats brn2ski00, tbh, I doubt we'll see any of these people on here again, but w/e. I'm probably going to get an iphone in september, but at that point there won't be any worry about low stock, can't wait to get one.

brn2ski00
Jul 15, 2008, 08:47 PM
wondering the same thing, how'd you guys luck out, congrats brn2ski00, tbh, I doubt we'll see any of these people on here again, but w/e. I'm probably going to get an iphone in september, but at that point there won't be any worry about low stock, can't wait to get one.

Thanks man, yeah I am pretty happy with the new one... Its really just the 2.0 software that is so cool.

September is a good time too -- maybe have the 32GB out by then (if you really wanna get extreme). :D

jmcarlisle
Jul 16, 2008, 06:16 AM

i was at the saco at&t store at 5:30 and was 6th in line, by 8:00 there were peple leaving the then 40+ line b/c at&t was telling them they wouldn't get the phone they wanted
i was in the 1st group to enter the store, and first to leave @ 8:17 w/ my active and usable 8GB iPhone3G
handed my original iPhone off to my brother-in-law who waited there with me:)

brn2ski00
Jul 16, 2008, 06:38 AM
i was at the saco at&t store at 5:30 and was 6th in line, by 8:00 there were peple leaving the then 40+ line b/c at&t was telling them they wouldn't get the phone they wanted
i was in the 1st group to enter the store, and first to leave @ 8:17 w/ my active and usable 8GB iPhone3G
handed my original iPhone off to my brother-in-law who waited there with me:)

Nice, good man.

Yeah, about the same for me. Roundtrip time for me was under 2 hours (getting there, waiting and walking away with an activated iPhone).

I wonder why we didn't have any activation issues?

usarcher
Jul 21, 2008, 07:39 AM
Yup I got 16GB Black. Got to Ellsworth at midnight, was 5th in line. Met patrickfogarty he was 7th in line, I know he got the white one.

PJF13
Jul 21, 2008, 08:42 AM
Yes, white for me, good times :D

Sold out now, so glad I decided to go!

brn2ski00
Jul 21, 2008, 10:06 AM
Yes, white for me, good times :D

Sold out now, so glad I decided to go!

x2.

I was at an At&t store yesterday and they are still sold out -- the iPhones ordered on 7/11 were just coming in on 7/19!