PDA

View Full Version : Memphis (Germantown), TN

rowensiv
Jun 15, 2008, 12:26 PM
im not sure if ill be there, but i want to... who knows... anyone else? :apple:

stlwx21
Jun 15, 2008, 12:31 PM
Not sure if I will go to the Apple Store, so I might give my luck a try at one of the handful of ATT stores around the Cordova/Germantown/Collierville area.

I will get an iPhone from somewhere though :D

scienceman92
Jun 16, 2008, 12:01 PM
I will likely be there. I figure they might have more there than down in the MS Delta

jghothot
Jun 24, 2008, 09:51 PM
I don't know what I should do. I won't get off work until 5p on that Friday. I'll be closer to an at&t store in Bartlett but since I'll be there so close to 6p, I'm worried I'll be at the end of the line and they'll run out. I may just go to the apple store. Does anyone think the line will be outragous?

bigkidfallsdown
Jul 8, 2008, 12:42 PM
I will be at the ol'Apple store in the morning. I wonder if a line will form like last year. I hadnt planned on any camping but it seems like at some point that happens at the Apple stores.

I got mine from the AT&T store by Wild Oats last year - got there a few hours early and was the first to get there and the 2nd in line.

Anyone going to be at the Apple early?

jghothot
Jul 9, 2008, 12:26 AM
I got mine at that same location also. I was planning on going to the AT&T store in Bartlett around 3 or 4a but nothing's set in stone. I may go to the Apple store as well.

I will be at the ol'Apple store in the morning. I wonder if a line will form like last year. I hadnt planned on any camping but it seems like at some point that happens at the Apple stores.

I got mine from the AT&T store by Wild Oats last year - got there a few hours early and was the first to get there and the 2nd in line.

Anyone going to be at the Apple early?

worldwearyeyes
Jul 9, 2008, 09:50 AM
I work at the Fedex headquarters, so I'll probably swing by the AT&T store on hacks cross on the way to work, see how long the line is, and either get in line (if short) or come back an hour later. I really don't think there will be any shortages.

stlwx21
Jul 12, 2008, 09:14 AM
Saturday morning update? How's the line looking today?

ryanguill
Jun 19, 2009, 07:26 AM
Saturday morning update? How's the line looking today?

I didn't go to the apple store, but I can tell you the AT&T store in collierville had two lines, one for preorders and one for people just showing up hoping to get one. The preorder line only had 4 or 5 of us in it, the other line though was at least 45-50 people strong. I would expect at least a little line at the apple store if that is any indication of demand.

worldwearyeyes
Jun 19, 2009, 07:35 AM
Line is small at hacks cross/Winchester. No pre-orders left, and only 5-6 in the regular line.