PDA

View Full Version : Walden Galleria - Buffalo NY

conshok26
Jun 15, 2008, 03:29 PM
Not going to camp but plan on picking one up there.

Shannighan
Jun 15, 2008, 06:37 PM
i love that mall...

anirban
Jun 18, 2008, 05:47 PM
Will try to head out as quick as I can, but I don't have hopes to be in the first 30....

leegordon79
Jun 25, 2008, 04:48 PM
There are rumors about an 8am release time and a 6pm release time. I'm not sure how you would camp at the Apple Store in the mall. Do they allow that:confused:? Or do you have to camp outside the mall? I was thinking of going early (4am) if it releases at 8am to a local ATT store. I thought this would be easier than waiting outside the mall for the mall to open up. In which case, what entrance would people wait at? Do you think the Apple store will have a much bigger inventory than an ATT store? I was thinking of calling a bunch of ATT stores to see if someone would spill the beans about the time of release, since ATT store managers supposedly already know what time the phone will go onsale.

conshok26
Jul 1, 2008, 07:59 PM
what time do they open the mall up? i used to work in the mall and i think they open it up to the walkers at 7am but that was about 5 years ago.

conshok26
Jul 7, 2008, 04:25 PM
anyone else going here? do you know if they are opening early on friday or regular time.

leegordon79
Jul 8, 2008, 09:36 AM
I'm not heading to the mall. I'm going to ATT store a few hours before they open. Maybe like 5am. I just think the mall will be to difficult.

sanderssam
Jul 8, 2008, 09:52 AM
between going to the mall and going to the at&t store on sheridan. may camp out on thursday in either case.

leegordon79
Jul 9, 2008, 08:52 AM
I don't think it's necessary to camp out all night Thursday. I am guessing if you get there a few hours before the store opens you'll be one of the first in line (I hope)!!!

CYBER PETE
Jul 11, 2008, 05:59 AM
I don't think it's necessary to camp out all night Thursday. I am guessing if you get there a few hours before the store opens you'll be one of the first in line (I hope)!!!

I got here at 6:30 and there were 23 people ahead of me in line.

CYBER PETE
Jul 11, 2008, 09:58 AM
Here's a pic of the Apple Store at the mall at 7am. I ended up having to go to the AT&T store because I get a discount through my work. For whatever reason they can't do those accounts in the Apple store.

Macnificant
Jul 14, 2008, 06:10 PM
Does anyone know the status of IPhones available for Galleria as of Monday night?