Jun 16, 2008, 09:15 AM
Can you elaborate? I may be being a bit thick :o

PlaceofDis
Jun 16, 2008, 09:26 AM

no, i read this and went 'huh?' myself.

mkrishnan
Jun 16, 2008, 09:29 AM
My friend Kels also could not understand what you're talking about. Sorry.

http://img.skitch.com/20080616-nbhc52y3d14588is8t72ka11w6.jpg

Are you locked out of your account and it's denying your password? What, Lassie, in a well? What, girl? By the prairie? :D

OzExige
Jun 16, 2008, 09:29 AM

I've made my 32nd attempt to login to .Mac and it just wont budge, I'm using iWeb and trying to set up a page. Everytime I've logged in I get the same problem (wrong password, ID) I can't tell you the number of email from Apple I've deleted, I lost count after 25.
Nothing I do helps, including deleting all cookies and Disk Utility that repaired permissions in AirPort :confused::(

PlaceofDis
Jun 16, 2008, 09:32 AM
I've made my 32nd attempt to login to .Mac and it just wont budge, I'm using iWeb and trying to set up a page. Everytime I've logged in I get the same problem (wrong password, ID) I can't tell you the number of email from Apple I've deleted, I lost count after 25.
Nothing I do helps, including deleting all cookies and Disk Utility that repaired permissions in AirPort :confused::(

so apple can't help you gaining access? have you tried from a different router/machine or other point of access? perhaps something in your network setup is causing the problem. or specific to your machine. etc.

.Andy
I can't log into mine either OzExige. Perhaps it's just down for mobileme stuff. It's been a bit crappy lately.

sushi
I am still confused as to the OP's situation.

AdeFowler
Jun 16, 2008, 09:34 AM
First things first. Can you get into the .mac System Preference Pane, where you'll see your account status and iDisk capacity?

sushi
Jun 16, 2008, 09:35 AM
I can't log into mine either OzExige. Perhaps it's just down for mobileme stuff. It's been a bit crappy lately.
FWIW, I just logged into my dot Mac account with no problems.

So if it was down, it's up now it seems.

OzExige
Jun 16, 2008, 03:44 PM
FWIW, I just logged into my dot Mac account with no problems.

So if it was down, it's up now it seems.

Thanks guys, didn't hear of a .Mac maintenance however, it came up at 4.11am, restarted, reconfigured and at last, up and running. Your not going to believe the rest, but here goes.

Thanks again,
Lance Smith

sushi
Jun 17, 2008, 09:02 AM
Thanks guys, didn't hear of a .Mac maintenance however, it came up at 4.11am, restarted, reconfigured and at last, up and running. Your not going to believe the rest, but here goes.

Thanks again,
Lance Smith
Glad to hear that it is working for you! :)

And thanks for the feedback.