PDA

View Full Version : Spokane, WA

svalentine
Jun 16, 2008, 10:19 AM
Where you guys at?:D

websyndicate
Jun 16, 2008, 02:19 PM
I will be at the At&t store in the Valley. I know that alot of people from Coeurdalene will be there well atleat last year there were. Since they dont have an Offical At&t store and obviously no Apple Store. I will be there bright and early.

svalentine
Jun 17, 2008, 02:46 PM
Cool Stuff! I will be at the Valley store just like last year. I think last year I was #3 or #4 to purchase the phone. If it launches at 6PM again I will be there pretty early.:)

websyndicate
Jun 18, 2008, 11:14 AM
Im taking the day off so I will be there bright and early macbook in lap.

svalentine
Jun 19, 2008, 10:18 AM
I will be there early as well with my iPhone:D I hope it doesn't rain like last year, that sort of sucked.

websyndicate
Jul 2, 2008, 07:22 PM
Anybody else in Spokane meeting up in the Valley?

futurecaptain
Jul 3, 2008, 02:34 AM
I work at Best Buy past the Y and I was wondering if anyone had heard about meeting at Northtown Mall and at what time. Also what do you guys think about the early upgrade price? Should I wait 6 months so I can get the 16gb for $300 or buy it the 11th for $500? Im really pondering whether or not 6 months is worth $200... what do you guys think?

websyndicate
Jul 5, 2008, 01:42 AM
I would wait see if they get a 32 gb model out. that would be the ultimate. No rush I would say

futurecaptain
Jul 6, 2008, 12:17 AM
Yea i think ive decided to wait. It sucks though because i was waiting for this for a long time and now that its here ive changed my mind. AT&T is annoying...I've been a customer for them for 4 years and always paid my bill on time and they aren't going to give me a break. Aggravating:mad:

akm3
Jul 6, 2008, 12:38 AM
Yea i think ive decided to wait. It sucks though because i was waiting for this for a long time and now that its here ive changed my mind. AT&T is annoying...I've been a customer for them for 4 years and always paid my bill on time and they aren't going to give me a break. Aggravating:mad:

You are doing the right thing, having everything *right now* only leads to pain.

WillGonz
Jul 9, 2008, 11:41 PM
The Valley store is the better location. I will be there at 7:45am. Because you know it is Spokane, it's not like New York or San Jose.

kobrien1
Jul 13, 2008, 12:02 PM
Does anyone know if there are any iphone 3Gs left at the Spokane Valley store?