PDA

View Full Version : iphone - interface builder tutorial

jguru
Jun 18, 2008, 10:31 PM
Hi,

Anyone here who knows of a good tutorial for the new Interface builder.. i want to learn how to use it to build a complete application with navigation bar, tab bar and other UIViews and switching between them... so far i can build the UI in the IB but then i dont' know how to connect it with code

any tips? ideas? learn together?

superandrew
Jul 6, 2008, 05:20 AM
Hi,

want to learn how to use it to build a complete application with navigation bar, tab bar and other UIViews and switching between them...

Hi, did you find some information on this? I am wrestling with this with no luck :confused:

firewood
Jul 6, 2008, 11:49 AM
There seem to be what look like a fair number of SDK video tutorials over at http://www.iphonedevcentral.org/

Not as professionally done as Apple's; but found the answer to a few of my IB missing connection problems by watching a couple of them.

superandrew
Jul 7, 2008, 08:06 AM
I followed them with great interest, and I must say they are really easy to follow. Unfortunately the UINavigationController part is programatically made, and I didn't find an easy way to create a navigation controller with buttons, views switching via Interface Builder. Did you find any other resource on the net?