Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SierraMike

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 25, 2008
Hiy,

I just wanted to install windows xp on my macbook and so I opened the Bootcamp Assistant. But there seems to be a problem with recognising the disk. I have a 250Gb disk. This is what it looks like:
bcazo3.png

Does anyone know what to do?
Thnx,
SierraMike

Siron

macrumors 6502
Feb 4, 2008
North Carolina
When you took that screenshot did you have the OSX partition highlighted? I did not partition my OSX disc but installed on a separate disc but the screenshot looks okay except for the partition size and free space.

SierraMike

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 25, 2008
Hiy,
I have verified the disk in Disk Utility but everything is okay so I cannot choose repair. The disk itself seems to be fine, in finder there is no problem. When I open the Bootcamp Utility there is no option for me to choose the "OSX" disc, but that is because there is only one disk. I also have restarted my mac several times but there is no change, I also have reinstalled the Bootcamp Utility. I have no clue what is going on... :(

SierraMike

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 25, 2008
Solved!

Hiy all,
I have solved the problem. I have restored my mac with time machine and the problem is now solved. Thnx for the help anyway. Don't we all just looooove :apple: :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.