Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gavinauzzie

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 5, 2008
I have had a look on the forum to see if there are any posts on this, but couldn't find any.

I have about 8000 photos on APT and find it to be a great product. I've recently backed up my MAC on time machine and have decided to delete all the photo's off my MAC.(Need more space)

Question is if i Sync the current photos on my mac WILL i loose all of the exsiting photos on APT?

my finger is on the button...!:eek:

Roy Hobbs

macrumors 68000
Apr 29, 2005
I have had a look on the forum to see if there are any posts on this, but couldn't find any.

I have about 8000 photos on APT and find it to be a great product. I've recently backed up my MAC on time machine and have decided to delete all the photo's off my MAC.(Need more space)

Question is if i Sync the current photos on my mac WILL i loose all of the exsiting photos on APT?

my finger is on the button...!:eek:

I would say YES.....as far as I know the sync is one way Mac to ATV.

gavinauzzie

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 5, 2008
I would say YES.....as far as I know the sync is one way Mac to ATV.

so pretty much you can only add to the APT.. i just hope it doesn't work like the ipod if you delete it off itunes it removes itself from your ipod..?

that works well if its only one way.

so if you want to remove photos from the APT do you know how to do that?:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.