PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Album Art for Music Purchased on iPod Touch

PandaDeTueur
Jun 28, 2008, 03:28 AM
I purchased two albums from the iTunes function on my iPod touch, and when I played them after purchasing the album art was on my iPod. Problem is: After I synch my iPod with my computer the music stays on the iPod but the album artwork disappears, but only on the iPod.

Has anyone else had this problems? Any solutions?

Possibly helpful info:
- 8 gb iPod Touch, just received
- I have playlists I sync my touch with, since I have waaaaay more than 8 gbs of music
- I am running Leopard

Anything info would be helpful!

(Another thing: My iPod has refused to start normally twice today, I just opened it yesterday. I can get it to start by resetting it, but is there something wrong that I should fix?)

ricardo.hudson
Jul 12, 2008, 06:43 PM
Now this is odd, because last week i bought a song on my father's iPhone (1st gen) the album art was fine on it when playing the song, i then synced it to my iTunes on my PC and the song went across fine, however when i put the song onto my iPod nano, the album art was missing... i can't remember if it was present in iTunes because i bought the rest of the album it belonged to on my PC and replaced the album art for the first song to solve the glitch on my iPod nano. Obviously there is an issue with syncing the album art and song from the iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store.