PDA

View Full Version : Most hardcore video program?

luffytubby
Jun 28, 2008, 09:44 AM
I got many video files(some in HD quality)... I want to put them organised in my Itunes libaray.

however, what program is best to use to convert videos(stuff like downloaded youtube videos, home videos, movies, clips etc) to highest possible quality(with best framerate) in a format that Itunes recognizes.

I heard final cut pro and sony vegas where good...? are they worth spending money on!?

I just want all my video in Itunes, and arrange it really well... in the best possible quality! I dont think Isquint got enough features, for all the videos I need to convert..

P-Worm
Jun 28, 2008, 09:52 AM
Final Cut Pro isn't good for just converting video because it is limited in the formats it accepts. VisualHub is the best I have come across or you can try MPEGStreamclip which is free.

P-Worm

luffytubby
Jun 29, 2008, 08:56 AM
damn. visualhub costs money.

I got some mkv files I would like to transfer to an Itunes able format. how can I do that?

I also some files with subtitles in a .srt file! how do i merge them in one Itunes ready file?

rhett7660
Jun 29, 2008, 09:39 AM
damn. visualhub costs money.

Ummm Final Cut Pro and Vegas also cost money.

P-Worm
Jun 29, 2008, 01:48 PM
Like I said, you cant try MPEGstreamclip, but if you are doing a lot of files, VisualHub is more than worth what they ask for it. It is a great piece of software for the price.

P-Worm