PDA

View Full Version : I've had a post removed, please tell me why?

Ús:
Jun 30, 2008, 07:24 AM
I've had a post removed from the Obama thread. It was an opinion regarding healthcare.

EDIT - meh.

Maxiseller
Jun 30, 2008, 07:33 AM
I also find BlueVelvet style overly dictatorial.

I can now look forward to a ban!

It's a difficult one - MacRumors is a nice place to post. There isn't a lot of bad language, it's a...well more sophisticated area to talk. But having said that I don't post here very often because I've had a few comments about saying what was on my mind - and I don't do places that aren't open to free speech so I post here less.

At the end of the day, if you don't like it, don't support the site. Don't click on the ads. If you enjoy it, click on them and earn the owners some well deserved revenue.

siurpeeman
Jun 30, 2008, 07:40 AM
if you really want to know why your post was removed, you should contact a moderator concerning the issue. also, you can't expect a moderator to PM a forum member every time a post is deleted considering the dozens, maybe hundreds (i'm guessing), of posts that need editing/removal every day. so many posts and only so many moderators at any given time.

cantthinkofone
Jun 30, 2008, 08:33 AM
I have posts removed all the time. No rhyme or reason to it.

Or maybe i'm crazy and only think that i posted in the forum....:confused:

seems to only happen when nobody quotes me.

Eraserhead
Jun 30, 2008, 08:42 AM
You should contact a moderator privately.

mkrishnan
Jun 30, 2008, 08:43 AM
Please feel free to contact a moderator privately with regard to these concerns...