PDA

View Full Version : **SOLD**FS: Apple iPhone 4GB **MINT**

starflyer
Jun 30, 2008, 04:46 PM
I just received this refurbished 4GB iPhone from The Apple Store. My previous iPhone's speaker died and they replaced the entire phone under warranty.

This has been the absolute greatest phone I have ever owned. I am auctioning this phone in anticipation of the iPhone 3G being release on July 11. This iPhone is perfect for someone who lives in an area where 3G is not offered or for someone who doesn't want to spend the extra $10/mo for 3g data service through AT&T.

The iPhone comes with an AppleCare Protection Plan that extends the full warranty until July 2, 2009.

If you would like to use this phone on another GSM carrier's network, this phone is fully unlockable and jailbreakable.

The phone ships in its original box and has iPhone OS 1.1.4 .

Included in the box:
iPhone
Wall Charger
USB Cable

Unfortunately the dock and iPhone ear buds are not available.

I will also include the leather DLO SlimCase for iPhone that I used on my previous phone. This includes the original box, leather strap and bonus DLO Surface Shield.

Make me an offer.

Expecto
Jun 30, 2008, 10:37 PM
check your pm box

ajchapinjr.com
Jul 1, 2008, 10:08 AM
PM sent.

Nesper
Jul 1, 2008, 10:34 AM
wondering if you could PM me a ballpark figure, i really would hate to lowball you. :rolleyes:

j3yq
Jul 1, 2008, 07:56 PM
Pm'd ya

j3yq
Jul 2, 2008, 01:06 AM
I will take it, lets work on the price wether its shipped or not.

ajchapinjr.com
Jul 3, 2008, 11:08 AM
I've sent a PM or two to the seller the last day or two and haven't heard back yet, we were in the middle of negotiations.

What's going on?

avigalante
Jul 3, 2008, 11:19 AM
I've sent a PM or two to the seller the last day or two and haven't heard back yet, we were in the middle of negotiations.

What's going on?

Not to defend the OP, but logically speaking - it is July 4th weekend, not everyone is on MacRumors. :cool:

ajchapinjr.com
Jul 3, 2008, 11:41 AM
...but he was posting on other Marketplace threads.

This is starting to sound like I'm mad or something--I'm not at all. I'm just wondering what's up.

starflyer
Jul 7, 2008, 10:46 PM
Sold

ajchapinjr.com
Jul 9, 2008, 01:10 AM
Payment sent today. Expecting on 7/11.

ajchapinjr.com
Jul 10, 2008, 04:22 PM
Starflyer called a few minutes ago with the tracking number.

He has been nothing short of a great person to work with. He is courteous and prompt... everything you'd want in a MR Marketplace participant!

I will report on iPhone condition tmrw.