Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

linden

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2008
Well the new guided tour is out for iPhone 3G. If you watch it it will tell you all about 2.0 and bring you inside the app for for a few sec or two.:apple:

linden

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2008
Well the new guided tour is out for iPhone 3G. If you watch it it will tell you all about 2.0 and bring you inside the app for for a few sec or two.:apple:

----But I dont think it shows you the cool new calculator!!! Witch sucks becouse I really wont that:p

Ivan P

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Home
----But I dont think it shows you the cool new calculator!!! Witch sucks becouse I really wont that:p

It does, I watched the guided tour on my iPod earlier. It shows how rotating the iPhone/iPod turns it into a full scientific calculator.

UltimateSyn

macrumors 601
Mar 3, 2008
Massachusetts
If anyone else noticed, while they were filming the App Store it showed the AIM application, and it's going to be FREE at Launch!

I want them to release the Guided Tour for iPod touch 2.0 so bad :mad:

bndoarn

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2008
If anyone else noticed, while they were filming the App Store it showed the AIM application, and it's going to be FREE at Launch!

I want them to release the Guided Tour for iPod touch 2.0 so bad :mad:
i know i just seen it, i thought they would actually charge for it but they didn't:)

UltimateSyn

macrumors 601
Mar 3, 2008
Massachusetts
i know i just seen it, i thought they would actually charge for it but they didn't:)

Same here! I was expecting it to be $10, but this really helps my $59 iTunes balance out, this means I can buy more Applications! :D After 2 weeks of developing, the AIM App already looked nice, I can't wait to see what they've done with the final version!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.