Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

capoeirista

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 21, 2007
I saw this on an english gaming site just now. If it's true, it's the best news I've heard all week!

CVG Chrono trigger DS

As much as I hate a countdown site (anyone seen that Resident Evil 5 one of the broken video camera?) I can't wait to see if it gets confirmed! I've only played a bit of it, and it is awesome. This, and a Final Fantasy VI remake (although I'm currently playing it on GBA) would be too much.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Holy hell! I never had this game (or a SNES) so I eagerly away this. Sounds like they've added quite a few new features too.

Do want.

pcypert

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2006
Bangkok
Boo. I said it on Kotaku and I'll say it here. We're feeding the beast everytime we buy these rehashes. They don't have to rethink and innovate (things that made Chrono so good for its time) because they'll make money doing the opposite. I'm not buying any more of their crap till they get there new releases sorted.

Paul

Chone

macrumors 65816
Aug 11, 2006
http://kotaku.com/5021416/square-enix-confirms-chrono-trigger-ds

and confirmed

though i have to admit it's hardly surprising looking at the love the DS is currently getting for square enix ...

oh and i hope anbody who llikes RPGs played The World Ends With You .. most innovative game from square enix since perhaps a decade

(not that the current Final Fantasy Tactics A2 is bad or anything .. quite the contrary)

Did you really think TWEWY was THAT innovative? I thought it was a pretty standard RPG, to be honest, I didn't even like it that much, combat was pretty annoying though the story, the setting and collecting pins were pretty cool.

takao

macrumors 68040
Dec 25, 2003
Dornbirn (Austria)
Did you really think TWEWY was THAT innovative? I thought it was a pretty standard RPG, to be honest, I didn't even like it that much, combat was pretty annoying though the story, the setting and collecting pins were pretty cool.

that's why i said the most innovative game since a decade _from square enix_

because obviously they have been making gazillions rehashes .. though still not as bad as capcom with their mega man games

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.