PDA

View Full Version : Nina!

cleo
May 14, 2002, 09:11 PM
WTF? Is she Drezen's wife or daughter or something? WTF WTF WTF?!

Mr. Anderson
May 14, 2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by cleo

Ok, you must be talking about a TV show, right? Could this be the infamous 24? Well??? Spill.....

iGav
May 15, 2002, 03:53 AM

huh.... what??? what..... what time you on?????? we've just got to 10am in the UK..... what's going on???? tell tell tell....... :D

What's with Nina??? what she done??

Ensign Paris
May 15, 2002, 04:09 AM
What? Who? How? When? Whats going on here then?

I just totally do not understand!

PLS someone explain!

Ensign :)

Beej
May 15, 2002, 04:52 AM
Yeah WTF is this thread about?

A quick Google search turned up nothing useful (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Drezen+nina&btnG=Google+Search)...

iGav
May 15, 2002, 05:01 AM
It's about 24...................

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/24/

Ensign Paris
May 15, 2002, 05:23 AM
I have never actually watched 24, I might some time.

Ensign

Beej
May 15, 2002, 05:23 AM
Oh right.

That show looks pretty cool. We don't have it here in Aus yet. Cool idea.

iGav
May 15, 2002, 05:54 AM
It's very cool..... they have solid taste in hardware as well...

Apple everything...... cubes, powermacs, tibooks, cinema displays...... aswell as SGI's and those PC things.....

It's a very cool show.....

Now... Cleo....... what's going on??? do tell.... what time you on in the states???

Mr. Anderson
May 15, 2002, 07:33 AM
How many people here actually watch the show? What episode is it on right now? I have no clue, I'm just surprised I guessed where it came from after Cleo went on/off in another thread about the show.

Cleo is in EST that would be -5 GMT.

cleo
May 15, 2002, 08:06 AM
Last night was had 10-11 PM, so next week is the last episode. But since no one else is following it, I'm not going to say anything else to spoil it for you, iGAV... :D

iGav
May 15, 2002, 08:19 AM
Last night was had 10-11 PM, so next week is the last episode. But since no one else is following it, I'm not going to say anything else to spoil it for you, iGAV...

10 to 11pm.......... Eeeeeeeekkkk :eek: :eek: :eek:

You guy's are like 12 hours ahead of us....... or in others words.... 12 weeks ahead of us...... Grrrrrrrrr..........

:) ;) :D :p

Thanx for not spoiling...... but I'm most intrigued now....... ;)

Mr. Anderson
May 15, 2002, 08:41 AM
Last night was had 10-11 PM, so next week is the last episode. But since no one else is following it, I'm not going to say anything else to spoil it for you, iGAV... :D

Are they going to rerun the whole series? I might watch the first cople episodes to see if I like it. I could always tape it and view it that way.

But after seeing almost all the shows now Cleo, how does it rank?

rainman::|:|
May 15, 2002, 01:53 PM
i couldn't believe it either, and am actually a bit disappointed. looking back at the first 20 episodes, why did she help him escape so many times?

RJ had been saying it was either her or his wife, i couldn't see it being the wife...

:)
pnw

cleo
May 16, 2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet

But after seeing almost all the shows now Cleo, how does it rank?

Seriously, the best show I've seen in a long time. It's like a movie. Very suspenseful, lots of plot twists, great concept. And more Cinema Displays than you can count. :D

Mr. Anderson
May 16, 2002, 11:02 AM

Seriously, the best show I've seen in a long time. It's like a movie. Very suspenseful, lots of plot twists, great concept. And more Cinema Displays than you can count. :D

Hmm, maybe a multi DVD rental then, that way I don't have to wait for all episodes and watch the commercials. I'll keep an eye out for it, hopefully it comes out within the year.