PDA

View Full Version : (Problem Solved, close thread) iHome IH9 problems w/ Touch

CF Fighter
Jul 3, 2008, 12:50 AM
So I bought and iHome IH9 from BB tonight and I get home and plug in my touch and get some bad white noise in the background that won't go away at all and I have to crank to about a 6-8 before I'll not notice it anymore. It is all electronic sounding and will alter the noise based on what the touch is doing, like I can hear the touch working. I plugged in my sister's touch and got the same noise too. I then took both of ours and plugged them into her IH8 and there was no sound like that. Its not any type of GSM interference, I turned my cell phone off, I get the same sound no matter what plug in my house I use so its not connected to the power coming in. And its not connected to the brightness level either like I read someone in another thread suggest. Has anyone else experienced this problem at all? I'm just going to return it tomorrow afternoon, but I'm just trying to find out if there is any know instance of this or if I just got a bad unit.

CF Fighter
Jul 3, 2008, 03:02 PM
So I exchanged it today, new unit works fantastic. I guess it was just a bad unit.