PDA

View Full Version : second attempt...

trebblekicked
Dec 13, 2003, 04:50 PM
www.theanimalclub.com (http://www.theanimalclub.com)

i tried redesigning the animal club's site. i got rid of the frames, designed it so people w/o 1280x960 monitors can view it, basically redid everything. i'm still working on it, but it's getting better.

i'd love to hear some suggestions, and if anyone can tell me what i'm doing wrong AFA the favicon is concerned, i'd appreciate it.

thanks,
-trebs

(WC3)
a total of six smaller pages in the site won't validate. i'm working on replacing the nobr tags for five of them, and the other has an mp3 plug-in in it. what's the best way to incorporate audio and keep yr site compliant?

tazo
Dec 13, 2003, 06:17 PM
Are you actually part of that group? Their stuff is hilarious! I liked the american food one, and the two guys in a room thing. Good stuff man :)

The site looks great too!

trebblekicked
Dec 13, 2003, 10:10 PM
thanks.:) yeah, i'm a writer/performer with the group. i certainly appreciate the kind words.

tazo
Dec 14, 2003, 01:24 AM
yeah I really liked the stuff posted in the multimedia area of the site. I look forward to seeing more of it! Do post when its updated with more content!

Rower_CPU
Dec 14, 2003, 01:59 AM
Great improvements. :)

On the multimedia thing, it's an unfortunate reality that in order to ensure functionality across all browsers, you have to use invalid HTML. The combo of embed and object tags that works on all browsers just won't validate.

For now, we just have to grin and bear it.