PDA

View Full Version : Burlingame, CA

thinkintel
Jul 6, 2008, 09:33 AM
Burlingame Apple Store

VideoShooter
Jul 6, 2008, 08:15 PM
I was planning to go here... I live in Menlo Park and I figured the line would be shorter in Burlingame than Palo Alto... But who knows.

I bought my 8GB about a week after release here last year. The only reason I waited was because I was hiking the John Muir Trail.

moonzilla
Jul 7, 2008, 12:19 AM
trying to decide between burlingame apple store or a local att store. im sure the apple store will have a greater quantity, but im thinking att store will be better for moving my FAN (corporate) discount to the new iphone. all of this is assuming att will actually give FAN discounts this time around.

Smackdowndave
Jul 9, 2008, 08:20 AM
I will be waiting in line at the Burlingame store. I waited here last year for about 21 hours, while I will not be waiting that long this year.

itsgenesis
Jul 10, 2008, 12:51 AM
I'll be there!

dabigone
Jul 10, 2008, 04:17 PM
I plan to be there on Sat morning instead...if you can, report back on how much stock they have or will be getting more, etc.

heyroth
Jun 16, 2010, 03:55 PM
Jeez, pushing the iphone 4 delivery dates to july 14th? It looks like, i'll be camping out at burlingame apple.

heyroth
Jun 18, 2010, 06:41 PM
Anyone else camping out at the burlingame apple store? I'm going to try my luck and see if the few in stock will be available to first come first served people.

ThaDRZA
Jun 18, 2010, 06:44 PM
anyone pre-order the iPhone to pick up on the 24th?

Redsox10708
Jun 19, 2010, 01:43 PM
I reserved the iphone. Im going to come around three to pick it up. Does anyone jave an idea of the wait time?

heyroth
Jun 21, 2010, 01:07 AM
I reserved the iphone. Im going to come around three to pick it up. Does anyone jave an idea of the wait time?

Hmm, for the 3G, it didn't take too long when i stopped by in the afternoon. Mind you, it was a sunday afternoon. You should be ok since it isn't one of the bigger cities. On the other hand, it is expected to have a huge turnout...

In either case, you can bet that I will reporting the line movement on this thread :)

whiteshadoww
Jun 22, 2010, 01:30 AM
I guess they will form two lines Thursday morning, one for those who reserved a phone and another for all others?

heyroth
Jun 22, 2010, 01:37 AM
I guess they will form two lines Thursday morning, one for those who reserved a phone and another for all others?

Confirmed. I called the Burlingame apple store this afternoon and they said there should be two lines. Anyone else lining up here?

Gman1209
Jun 22, 2010, 03:25 AM
Ill be lining up. Havent reserved so I hope i can get a good spot in line. :rolleyes:

whiteshadoww
Jun 22, 2010, 11:18 PM
Does the AT&T announcement that they will not have any extra iPhones at AT&T stores for those who did not reserve also apply to the Apple stores? Anyone know?

I hope many of us, those that reserved and those who did not, walk away with a new iPhone.

What time are people showing up?

I was in Geneva, Switzerland for the 3G launch and arrived at around 6 AM to be the 19 in line. I did have success.

heyroth
Jun 22, 2010, 11:57 PM
Does the AT&T announcement that they will not have any extra iPhones at AT&T stores for those who did not reserve also apply to the Apple stores? Anyone know?

I hope many of us, those that reserved and those who did not, walk away with a new iPhone.

What time are people showing up?

I was in Geneva, Switzerland for the 3G launch and arrived at around 6 AM to be the 19 in line. I did have success.

I don't think so. Apple has historically always had more supplies than AT&T. You should be fine if you wait at Apple. Then again, this is a highly desired phone. I do hope that they at least give ya a number and let you know you if you'll get a phone.

Anyways, I'll see you guys there, hopefully iphone in hand!

heyroth
Jun 24, 2010, 03:54 AM
Update: AS of now, there are between 80-100 people in Apple Burlingame.

eTip
Jun 24, 2010, 03:57 AM
Update: AS of now, there are between 80-100 people in Apple Burlingame.

How many in the reserved line?

chris650
Jun 24, 2010, 07:46 AM
historically, do they have inventry a day, two days, or three days after launch if you they run out the first day?

i live near Burlingame.. but work all day.

would anyone update throughout the day?

chris650
Jun 24, 2010, 09:36 AM
Please update!!!!

chris650
Jun 24, 2010, 11:50 AM
please!!!!!! update!!!!!!!!!!!!

heyroth
Jun 24, 2010, 12:15 PM
please!!!!!! update!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're just letting pre-orders in now and realized that waiting all night for a phone wasn't tooo worth it. I could wait a couple of days. For the iphone 3G, i think i walked in a day later in the afternoon and picked it up here. So yeah, burlingame is my go to iphone store.

Will update later. Check twitter for news tho!

chris650
Jun 24, 2010, 02:12 PM
They're just letting pre-orders in now and realized that waiting all night for a phone wasn't tooo worth it. I could wait a couple of days. For the iphone 3G, i think i walked in a day later in the afternoon and picked it up here. So yeah, burlingame is my go to iphone store.

Will update later. Check twitter for news tho!

I don't have twitter. Please let me know if Burlingame ran out of non-reserved ones..

Or anyone tried Hillsdale?

plinden
Jun 24, 2010, 02:36 PM
Picked up my reserved phone from Burlingame about 2 hours ago. While I was waiting my turn, the staff were conferring about where to cut off the walk-in line - they decided on 80.

When I left, the walk in line was just around the corner, along the side of the building, ending at the entrance to the car park in the rear, maybe 70-80 people.

I think it's unlikely you'll be able to get one now.

BellaHMB
Jun 24, 2010, 02:48 PM
Picked up my reserved phone from Burlingame about 2 hours ago. While I was waiting my turn, the staff were conferring about where to cut off the walk-in line - they decided on 80.

When I left, the walk in line was just around the corner, along the side of the building, ending at the entrance to the car park in the rear, maybe 70-80 people.

I think it's unlikely you'll be able to get one now.

Im heading over there in about an hour. I called the store and he said the line would be about an hour for reserved if I came at 3.