PDA

View Full Version : Help need advice this thing is driving me crazy

theshadow07039
Jul 6, 2008, 11:31 AM
Ok so I am really OCD and love to have GOOD quality album art on my files I have an iphone and coverflow is just damn orgasmic, well for example I have aqua teen hunger force movie album I compared it with the stats of the song files on the itunes store they are identical but when i try to get the album art itunes says cannot find art for this album the only difference i see is that in itunes store has the explicit signs for the songs but you can't put those on our own song files I've had this problem with other albums don't know how to fix it what should i do?

EvanLugh
Jul 6, 2008, 11:55 AM
Ok so I am really OCD and love to have GOOD quality album art on my files I have an iphone and coverflow is just damn orgasmic, well for example I have aqua teen hunger force movie album I compared it with the stats of the song files on the itunes store they are identical but when i try to get the album art itunes says cannot find art for this album the only difference i see is that in itunes store has the explicit signs for the songs but you can't put those on our own song files I've had this problem with other albums don't know how to fix it what should i do?

Have you tried going to Amazon, and saving the images? If you drag the images into the little box on the bottom left (under playlists) it should keep the artwork. Also, perform a search on artwork, there are some applications buried here.