PDA

View Full Version : sports games

jelloshotsrule
May 15, 2002, 10:10 PM
although this topic would apply moreso to game consoles (playstation, nintendo, etc), it could also apply to computer games, and mac games as well (assuming they ever make more sports games for mac)...

basically: wouldn't it be great if companies implemented a way to upgrade your sports games' rosters each year with a small upgrade of sorts, rather than having to buy a whole new game?

eg: madden games.

of course, the games are generally upgraded in graphics and gameplay each year as well, but i'd think such a system could work great. it's annoying to start up last year's sports game a year later and have totally old rosters... and with the internet, i'd think it'd be easier to do this than ever... thoughts?

LethalWolfe
May 16, 2002, 10:18 AM
I know you can download current rosters for Sega Sports games (NFL2kx, NBA2kx, NHL2kx) and I thought you could grab updated rosters for the computer version of Madden Football.

Lethal

jelloshotsrule
May 16, 2002, 11:47 AM
well then, they're way ahead of me...

i never had my game consoles on the net and the madden game for mac was not good.... so i never really pursued it. good to hear though. thanks for the info.