Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

liptonlover

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2008
well... there isn't one with better graphics, but there is an official mac port of it, the same developer ported it. And heck, maybe he did decide to spiff up the graphics for mac users :D

Sijmen

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2005
I really enjoyed the crisp ClearType graphics in the Windows version. I can't begin to describe how indefinitely great it would be to have both that AND ColorSync enabled graphics on the Mac! Maybe put in some Core Animation to handle the tens of dozens of characters that change every second.

nagromme

macrumors G5
May 2, 2002
Angband (derived from Moria) isn't quite the same thing, but it looks like a similar genre--and it does have an option then enables better graphics. Better than ASCII anyway :eek:

Yaddy1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 9, 2008
This game would be the greatest game ever IF i could get past the graphics i mean how can i play a game when in fortress mode you have to guess what everything is? also the mac versions graphics are buggy to. are there any other mac games with persistent worlds?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.