Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JML42691

macrumors 68020
Oct 24, 2007
I don't think we do, can you give us any reasons why you think that we do other than saying that they are separate products? The iBook and MacBook share a forum and it is working perfectly fine there.

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
We're not going to generate a new forum with new stickies and links every time Apple release a new iPhone. But what we do, is to update stuff as we go along and maybe split off sub-forums if new parallel product lines get introduced.

theotherrogue

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2008
The original iPhone and iPhone 3G are exactly the same except for slight cosmetic differences, GPS, and a 3G radio.

Oh yeah, don't forget the flush headphone jack!! :rolleyes:

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
If a Moderator says, "No, we don't.", the wise person would leave it alone! Better to use the existing forums than risk getting banned!

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
If a Moderator says, "No, we don't.", the wise person would leave it alone!

It doesn't work like that. :D

It's just my personal opinion; it's not within my power to create new forums but I've been here long enough to know it's a non-starter, especially just hours before a new and highly-anticipated product release.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
It doesn't work like that. :D

It's just my personal opinion; it's not within my power to create new forums but I've been here long enough to know it's a non-starter, especially just hours before a new and highly-anticipated product release.

Shhhh! You weren't s'posed to tell! :D Still, with "Demi-Goddess", "Moderator" and "Bitch is the new black", the wise man would think twice about messin' with ya! :D

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
really? i mean really?

a part of me sure hopes that this whole thread was a joke from the start, sadly, it doesn't look that way.

t0mat0

macrumors 603
Aug 29, 2006
Home
we need a 4G Phone

i mean 4G iPhone forum

Is the v3 iPhone likely to have 4G? 801.21? LTE? WiMax?
Probably better to stick to v3 iPhone, until there's a better word for it. But that's 20 odd million 3G iPhone sales away!

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
ipod sock forum added. Thank you. ;)

One for each color? :D

Let's all relax and chill out over the craziness that will be MR for the next week or so and then look at what, if anything, is needed to do about the 3G iPhone.

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
don't know if a 3G forum is necessary...

but there will prob be some forum reorganization done for friday.

I don't know what yet.

arn

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.