PDA

View Full Version : App Store doesn't use Shopping Cart!

DogcowUK
Jul 10, 2008, 05:58 AM
Mentioned this in the big app store thread but thought it was worth highlighting.

I shop using the "Shopping Cart" iTunes preference. In the App Store clicking "Buy App" does not use the shopping cart, once you hit that button there's no going back!

I like the Shopping Cart method because I can browse around adding stuff to the cart without committing to purchase, then when I'm done I can review what I've chosen and if I'm spending too much I can take something out.

Quite a huge oversight if you ask me.

yagran
Jul 10, 2008, 06:05 AM
Mentioned this in the big app store thread but thought it was worth highlighting.

I shop using the "Shopping Cart" iTunes preference. In the App Store clicking "Buy App" does not use the shopping cart, once you hit that button there's no going back!

I like the Shopping Cart method because I can browse around adding stuff to the cart without committing to purchase, then when I'm done I can review what I've chosen and if I'm spending too much I can take something out.

Quite a huge oversight if you ask me.

i dont see why they havent added this option, maybe it will come online in a bit.

itsm3cmg
Jul 23, 2008, 02:55 PM
i dont see why they havent added this option, maybe it will come online in a bit.

Have they added it yet?

newyorksole
Jul 23, 2008, 03:27 PM
Have they added it yet?

Nope and if it does come it might be months off, doesn't seem like one of Apple's "top priotities", but then again, what is?