PDA

View Full Version : App Syncing - Painfully Slow?

ballen420
Jul 10, 2008, 12:54 PM
Anyone else finding the syncing painfully slow?

I of course downloaded a number of applications, but each one is taking a few minutes to load onto the phone.

And of course I'm trying to do all of this on lunch break. Looks like I'll be sneaking in the back door when I finally finish.

Tannerozzy
Jul 10, 2008, 01:18 PM
yea, same thing here.

and every time i plug it back in, it takes a few minutes to back up.

dunno why it's so slow :/

McCarron
Jul 10, 2008, 01:20 PM
And I thought it was just me, yeah it sure it taking a long time!

ballen420
Jul 10, 2008, 01:39 PM
My backup took almost 10 minutes and I had less then 1/2 a gig of data on it.

I chose to setup my phone as new since some others were reporting issues with restoring JB phones with the last backup. I hope it doesn't take 10+ minutes to backup every time.

Stardotboy
Jul 10, 2008, 02:19 PM
Same issue here, can't work out what may be causing it. Would be curious to know if anyone found a way around this happening!

dissdnt
Jul 10, 2008, 02:56 PM
Mine seems like it's backing up the apps, takes awhile, but they dont show up on the sync list.. or in the Apps Lib, just on the iPhone.

beaglebark
Jul 10, 2008, 03:25 PM
it is probably the DRM that is taking so long. or at least that may be part of it.

ChazDaSpaz
Jul 10, 2008, 03:53 PM
My backup took almost 10 minutes and I had less then 1/2 a gig of data on it.

I chose to setup my phone as new since some others were reporting issues with restoring JB phones with the last backup. I hope it doesn't take 10+ minutes to backup every time.

Lol, I had 7 1/2 GB of data (would've filled it but apparently if it's full it slows down) and that backup took AGES - Like 2 and a half hours... :eek:

razorianfly
Jul 10, 2008, 04:01 PM
[Nevermind - answered my own question]

R-Fly