PDA

View Full Version : Is There An App That Let's You Upload Pics Straight To Facebook?

ipodtouchy333
Jul 10, 2008, 01:09 PM
Hey, the title pretty much says it all. I was wondering if there is an app that lets you upload photos taken from your iPhone straight to facebook? Thanks!

t0mat0
Jul 10, 2008, 01:11 PM
The Facebook app?
Or just email them direct to facebook (details on their site) and the pictures will go into the mobile upload folder.

rscott
Jul 10, 2008, 01:13 PM
Shozu will send pics from your Camera Roll or other album. Only one at a time though I think.

ziggyonice
Not sure if the new app will let you or not. But otherwise you'll need to email the pictures you want to mobile@facebook.com.

ylnick413
http://blog.facebook.com/blog.php?post=22389032130

From the Facebook Blog...
For example, with the native application you can take photos with the iPhone's camera and upload them instantly to your Mobile Uploads album on Facebook.

Stardotboy
Jul 10, 2008, 01:14 PM
I can confirm you can do it straight through the new facebook app

Niiro13
Jul 10, 2008, 01:21 PM
The facebook app just sends the email to mobileuploads.

Psh, and mine was actual creation of albums and stuff :/.

Alan Taylor
Jul 10, 2008, 01:27 PM
What else does it do that the web app cant?

Rojo
Jul 10, 2008, 01:32 PM
What else does it do that the web app cant?

Facebook chat

hellodon
Jul 14, 2008, 04:00 PM
Is there a way to upload pictures from your album or only live pictures with the facebook app?

Also - I guess I could do it with the mobile@facebook.com..but how do they know it's coming from me? Do I have to set something up in my account with my email address so they know the pictures are affiliated with my account? My email that is on my iphone is not the same as my facebook login...

citi
Jul 14, 2008, 05:11 PM
Is there a way to upload pictures from your album or only live pictures with the facebook app?

Also - I guess I could do it with the mobile@facebook.com..but how do they know it's coming from me? Do I have to set something up in my account with my email address so they know the pictures are affiliated with my account? My email that is on my iphone is not the same as my facebook login...

In the mobile section of your profile, you set it up with your cell number. It then give you an address (if I remember correctly, I think it texts you) to mms when you send a pic it uploads it to your mobile pic folder. It's actually very cool.

my03mazda
Nov 5, 2011, 10:59 AM
Hey, the title pretty much says it all. I was wondering if there is an app that lets you upload photos taken from your iPhone straight to facebook? Thanks!

Actually....there is no app needed for this. Get on Facebook from your iPhone, if your FB on you iPhone is like mine (3G S) it will have 3 tabs across the top which are Status, Photo, and Check In. Click on Photo, then either take a photo or video OR choose from the ones you already have on your phone, then tag the photo if you wish, then write something about it if you wish, then upload it and thats all!!

Almy
Nov 5, 2011, 12:41 PM
A lot has changed in the two years since this was asked.

ladytonya
Nov 5, 2011, 11:54 PM
Holy Resurrected Thread, Batman! 2008? Come on, please READ!