PDA

View Full Version : Fairfax, VA AT&T stores / Fair Oaks Apple Store (Washington DC Metro Area))

alexplank
Jul 10, 2008, 01:34 PM
I'm going to be lining up at the Fairfax, VA AT&T store on Arlington, Blvd (next to Hudson Trail Outfitters and Staples). Haven't decided when I'll get there.

There are two other AT&T stores and one Apple store in Fairfax (Apple Store and AT&T store at Fair Oaks mall and another AT&T store on Lee Highway next to Borders).

Is anyone else going to be waiting at one of the stores in Fairfax city?

Clix Pix
Jul 10, 2008, 01:42 PM
It would be good to contact the stores today to be sure that they will actually be offering the iPhone for sale tomorrow. Not all AT&T stores will be doing that.

Motionblurrr
Jul 10, 2008, 02:57 PM
Man macrumors is getting bombarded with guests right now and it's slowwww.

Anyways I'm hitting the FairOaks Apple Store tonight/morning around 4AM. Anyone know which entrance everyone's camping out at? I plan to stand in line until they open the doors to the mall--hopefully it isn't a riot when they open the doors

anyone else going? :o this Apple Store is fairly new so I'm guessing they're have a ridiculous amounts of iPhone 3G's and I'm also guessing that everyone else is going to hit up the Tysons Mall Apple Store

If the line is too long there I might scope out the AT&T stores

I MUST GET A WHITE 16GB 3G! :D

Wraenfalken
Jul 10, 2008, 08:21 PM
I am hittin up the Fair Oaks Apple Store. At this point looks like im walkin from Fairfax Corner I am lacking a car:confused:. Not sure what time I am going to make my way over. I was thinking of going to the entrance by I believe its Cheesecake Factory. Its the main entrance on the upper level.

evilyankeefan
Jul 11, 2008, 02:32 PM
Anyone make it to the Fair Oaks :apple: store today? Just curious as I chickened out and just did the 2.0 upgrade. I'll wait for 3G just a little bit.

mlkeller
Jul 11, 2008, 02:44 PM
Just came from the Fair Oaks :apple: store - I would estimate 100-200 in line there, talked with one of the Apple folks there (they were nice enough to let my wife in the store to look at the phone), said they are letting about 7 in at a time and it takes them about 1/2 hour to complete the process to get it. My wife said she talked to some of the folks who had just gotten their phones and they had been there 6 hours.

We'll be waiting just a bit... :)

juju01
Jul 20, 2008, 09:34 AM
So there is absolutely nothing in the whole of Virginia today? I live close to the Fairoaks mall but dont want to venture out there if they dont have anything .. any intel for today?

AsianChexMix
Jun 14, 2009, 11:07 PM
I'm going to be lining up at the Fairfax, VA AT&T store on Arlington, Blvd (next to Hudson Trail Outfitters and Staples). Haven't decided when I'll get there.

There are two other AT&T stores and one Apple store in Fairfax (Apple Store and AT&T store at Fair Oaks mall and another AT&T store on Lee Highway next to Borders).

Is anyone else going to be waiting at one of the stores in Fairfax city?

If we are talking about 3GS, I shall be there as well with a buddy of mine. I was thinking how many people would be there. I will probably head over by midnight and if no one is there, perhaps just chill at the IHOP or just sleep in the car. Hahaha.

killmoms
Jun 19, 2009, 05:28 AM
Well, considering that was posted a year ago, I'm thinking not. :P

Anyway, I'm here at the Fair Oaks Apple Store this morning and the line's not too insane. There's a notable line, but it's still pretty reasonable. Nothing like the lines for the 3G, that's for sure.

Come say hi!