PDA

View Full Version : Can't Download 7.7

Metsfan7450
Jul 10, 2008, 02:33 PM
I'm having a problem downloading the new 7.7 software. I select check for updates and a window pops up to say a new verision (7.7) is available would you like to download so I click on download and then nothing happens?!?

komiothebeat
Jul 10, 2008, 02:38 PM
if you have aim i can send it to you directly. i downloaded it when i was up :-p

RmeOFme

S/N above

Deadman64
Jul 10, 2008, 02:47 PM
I'm having a problem downloading the new 7.7 software. I select check for updates and a window pops up to say a new verision (7.7) is available would you like to download so I click on download and then nothing happens?!?

Same thing here. I'm on PC fyi.

Metsfan7450
Jul 10, 2008, 03:18 PM
Can I just download the new one on the apple site? Will my songs and everything transfer over when I hook up my ipod touch?

Shot22
Jul 10, 2008, 05:03 PM
Can I just download the new one on the apple site? Will my songs and everything transfer over when I hook up my ipod touch?

I had the same problem. Solution: try to download an app on iTunes 7.6. It will tell you to update to 7.7 and lead you to the Apple page. Start downloading 7.7 and then make sure all of your applications are closed during the download. This worked for me, and all my music is still there.