PDA

View Full Version : What happens when you microwave 2 iPods...

zschiffman
Jul 10, 2008, 10:10 PM
Thought everyone might enjoy this...Steve is crying right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On9N0D0IF_A

kwong2006
Jul 10, 2008, 11:06 PM
Amazing video, but who would nuke their iPods on purpose? I mean, some things are not built to be used in a particular way.

zschiffman
Jul 10, 2008, 11:08 PM
Amazing video, but who would nuke their iPods on purpose? I mean, some things are not built to be used in a particular way.

Well, my friend hates apple and has been waiting to do this. Both iPods were donated from 2 of his youtube viewers. Ironically, he got $300 from a sponsorship for the show and is buying an iPhone 3G with it tomorrow. Ha. :apple:

kwong2006
Jul 10, 2008, 11:21 PM
Well, my friend hates apple and has been waiting to do this. Both iPods were donated from 2 of his youtube viewers. Ironically, he got $300 from a sponsorship for the show and is buying an iPhone 3G with it tomorrow. Ha. :apple:

Now, cast aside the fact I am a fanboy, I would still not nuke an iPod. My wallet is nowhere near deep enough to do this. Besides, I have better things to do.

However, it is amazing to see how durable the iPod was. Microwaves obviously fries the electronic components, but it was in the microwave for a long time before its battery burst.

zschiffman
Jul 10, 2008, 11:24 PM
Now, cast aside the fact I am a fanboy, I would still not nuke an iPod. My wallet is nowhere near deep enough to do this. Besides, I have better things to do.

However, it is amazing to see how durable the iPod was. Microwaves obviously fries the electronic components, but it was in the microwave for a long time before its battery burst.

Agreed, as a fanboy I wouldn't either.

LeahM
Jul 11, 2008, 12:45 AM
Haha, cool.

sorry about the dimwit reply, its late, coffee is keeping me awake but mentally i feel tired

Apple-Man23
Jul 11, 2008, 12:58 AM
watching that made me want to cry

echosmyron
Jul 11, 2008, 12:58 AM
I never knew about these guys. now im watching all of their videos