PDA

View Full Version : Name this tune please

noxes
Dec 17, 2003, 03:53 AM
Hey I herad this song on the radio and this is the only part of the song I remember:
She sees in red, she sees in color.

It had a Coldplay voice sound to it, but not quite, and it is a rock song. Thanks if you can help me figure this out.

lavar78
Dec 17, 2003, 07:13 AM
"Betterman" by Pearl Jam.
It had a Coldplay voice sound to itWow, I'm old.

Jetson
Dec 17, 2003, 11:38 AM
I've had a song in my head for weeks now but I don't know the name or the artist.

It's a 1960's-70's "frat rock" type song, mostly guitar, bass and drums. The male vocals mostly yell "Hey!"

One more clue: the song was played during a humorous DirectTV ad, the one where the white installer guy is nervously setting it up on the TV in the living room, while the customer, a black guy, is dancing to this song.

Any guesses? :confused:

p.s. This is a great idea, noxes!

noxes
Dec 17, 2003, 03:49 PM
That's it, Better Man by Pearl Jam, thank you very much lavar78.

Markalope
Dec 17, 2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Jetson
I've had a song in my head for weeks now but I don't know the name or the artist.

It's a 1960's-70's "frat rock" type song, mostly guitar, bass and drums. The male vocals mostly yell "Hey!"

This is most likely "Rock and Roll, Part II" by Gary Glitter. You cannot go toa basketball game without hearing this song.

Jetson
Dec 17, 2003, 08:38 PM
This is most likely "Rock and Roll, Part II" by Gary Glitter. You cannot go to a basketball game without hearing this song.

Wow, that's the song I've been looking for. Thanks!

noxes
Dec 20, 2003, 09:34 PM
What is the name of this song and who is the artist,
"I think I changed my way"
It is a rock-pop song. Thanks again.