Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stang68

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 29, 2007
USA
Hi everyone,

I never bought the $20 update for the 1.1.4 software but I would like to now along with the 2.0 software. How do I go about getting the first $20 one?

Thanks!

atomheartmother

macrumors regular
Aug 27, 2006
You don't have to. The 2.0 update comes with the January apps.

Now I can understand why people complain that Apple screws over early adopters...

Stang68

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 29, 2007
USA
Wow! I didnt know that. They really DO screw over early adopters! Ok then, thanks guys...I hope this $10 is well spent.

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
You don't have to. The 2.0 update comes with the January apps.

Now I can understand why people complain that Apple screws over early adopters...

Its only like buying a MacPro and then a new model comes out. The new model contains all the same stuff as the old model but also has new stuff. Its not screwing people over its called running a business. Its up to the customer if they want to buy or not. ;)

tobefirst ⚽️

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
Wow! I didnt know that. They really DO screw over early adopters! Ok then, thanks guys...I hope this $10 is well spent.

Don't buy the new update! They will probably release another update in 6 months that includes this update and only costs $5. Then you'll feel really screwed. :) :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.