Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NewGenAdam

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 29, 2008
I'm in the UK, and just got an iPhone 3G which I want to test with MobileMe. So I follow the link, and it takes me to registration, but promptly rejects both the credit cards I throw at it.
I know Apple seem to have messed up the MobileMe launch, but is this happening to anyone else, or is it just my card? It also seems the iPhone launch wasn't seamless (at least in the UK), and apparently O2 and Carphone Warehouse have handsets in head office which they won't release... Rumours are rumours, mind. But MobileMe is failing =( !

gazzzmoly

macrumors regular
Jul 3, 2007
I'm in the UK, and just got an iPhone 3G which I want to test with MobileMe. So I follow the link, and it takes me to registration, but promptly rejects both the credit cards I throw at it.
I know Apple seem to have messed up the MobileMe launch, but is this happening to anyone else, or is it just my card? It also seems the iPhone launch wasn't seamless (at least in the UK), and apparently O2 and Carphone Warehouse have handsets in head office which they won't release... Rumours are rumours, mind. But MobileMe is failing =( !

same here except the took £121 from my account

NewGenAdam

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 29, 2008
same here except the took £121 from my account

Woah, seriously? Are you sure?
I got lucky on my third credit card haha lucky there are a few lying around.
So I'm set up now, but it's all a bit dodgy. I hope Apple sort out the glaring issues because I expect better for £60/year.

gazzzmoly

macrumors regular
Jul 3, 2007
definatly £121 removed from my available balance (reserved but unable to spend)

Exactly the same thing happend yesterday to my wife as well at about 10:30 pm london time

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.