PDA

View Full Version : Long Description for TV Shows/Video

ScootPatoot
Jul 11, 2008, 04:02 PM
So I've been looking and looking for something like Listify for Windows. I am in the process of encoding all my Sopranos episodes and would like to have the long description in iTunes.

I've used the Java based program "Tagger" wich does a good job of everything but the long description. It will allow for the short one but the full description of most episodes are too long.

Is there anything out there for Windows users?

ScootPatoot
Jul 11, 2008, 06:49 PM
Don't tell me I'm gonna have to buy a Mac just for this purpose??! :D

DavidClassic
Jul 12, 2008, 05:13 AM
Use this program Long Description I use it on a lot of my files. It works right along side iTunes.

By the way, where do you get the info for your long description from? I want to have one source for all my files.

ScootPatoot
Jul 12, 2008, 02:39 PM
Thank you so much for this link. Took me a couple of minutes to see exactly how it works but it works great now!! Thank you so much! :D

I've just started encoding and tagging my movies so as of right now the only shows that I've done was the first season of The Sopranos. I got the long description from the iTunes store. Once I start going full fledge on this, I'd imagine I'd check the iTunes store first and if they didn't have anything I'd go to IMDB.com.

If I find some other site that does a good job I'll post a link.

Thanks again!