PDA

View Full Version : do you know anybody infamous?

jefhatfield
May 16, 2002, 01:43 PM
logical conclusion...setup...hehe

when i was a kid working at the monterey hyatt in the early 80s, oj simpson stayed there and he walked right by me and i said hi and he ignored me...of course, he wasn't infamous then

eyelikeart
May 16, 2002, 01:48 PM
I know a guy who's family is related to a high profile mafioso...well...he's dead now....but u get the idea... ;)

iGav
May 16, 2002, 01:59 PM
Damn...... Damn...... Damn....... :mad:

I don't know anyone that is infamous........

Well except one of my mates with the ladies.......... :D but none of you know him, so that doesn't count....... :D :p

jefhatfield
May 16, 2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by iGAV
Damn...... Damn...... Damn....... :mad:

I don't know anyone that is infamous........

Well except one of my mates with the ladies.......... :D but none of you know him, so that doesn't count....... :D :p

hey igav, do you know john from london?

iGav
May 16, 2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by jefhatfield

hey igav, do you know john from london?

I know a couple of johns from London........ :D which john??? not 123??

Actually at one point I really thought I knew who spikey may have been... but I checked his profile, and it didn't quite match the person who I thought it was....... :(

Mr. Anderson
May 16, 2002, 02:57 PM
Nope, no one I know is infamous. But I would imagine that it would be a lot worse to be infamous than famous, you'd end up trying to stay hid. Notoriety is not something you would favor, where as a famous individual it sort of comes with the territory. Odd that, sought fame vs. unsought or unwanted fame. Crazy world, huh?

3rdpath
May 16, 2002, 06:29 PM
when i was very young, my mom was talking to a lady at the check-out line in an old Sun Drug store. she was nice and made some comment about my school supplies...when we left my mother informed me that the lady was lee harvey oswald's wife ( marina? , i think) the oswalds rented a house around the corner from the store at the time he did(or didn't...) shoot kennedy.

and a couple of years back i met kato kaelin at a music convention--what he was doing there was/is a mystery. i think he's about the lowest form of pondscum there is...he was part and parcel to OJ's acquittal in the criminal trial and that's just unforgivable.

resm
May 17, 2002, 04:44 AM
My Boss !

Ensign Paris
May 17, 2002, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by resm
My Boss !

Same here, my boss is my dad and this other guy with a mullet. They are Ok, but they don't give me enough work to do so I get board and end up spending hours on end posting here :)

Ensign

eyelikeart
May 17, 2002, 08:44 AM
now that I'm thinking about it...

my boss is the drummer for the Molly Ringwalds & Krush UK...

he's pretty well known by many here....and lots of rock starts know him...he he he ;)

Mr. Anderson
May 17, 2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart
now that I'm thinking about it...

my boss is the drummer for the Molly Ringwalds & Krush UK...

he's pretty well known by many here....and lots of rock starts know him...he he he ;)

But this is the infamy board, not the fame board, unless he's known for something other than being a drummer in a band. Any skeletons in his closet?

eyelikeart
May 17, 2002, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by dukestreet

But this is the infamy board, not the fame board, unless he's known for something other than being a drummer in a band. Any skeletons in his closet?

he he he....not really....I just thought I'd throw B2TM a bone....he actually knows him... ;)