Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dissdnt

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 3, 2007
Anyone else having issues with .me's webemail? I was adding a pop account to it at the time and it just span forever and safari disappeared (crashed). Since then haven't been able to get back into my webmail.

It just spins loading all day, same with the address book.

ical and idisk work fine tho..

using it off the site is fine tho.

dissdnt

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 3, 2007
Still not working for me today.. spinning loading :(

Just wondering if this is where everyone is at.

DoreanGrae

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2007
New York, NY
I was able to access the webmail once. That was yesterday morning at about 7 AM EST, using Safari 3 on my MBP at home. Got to work (IE7, arg) and nothing, tried FF3 on another computer, nothing, and tried Safari 3 again when I got home with my shiny new iPhone :)D) and again, nothing. Same story today.

That seems to be the biggest problem right now. Everything else seems to be working (to some degree) for most people, but most people cannot access webmail at all (though some can with no problems. Go figure).

Personally, I won't start to get concerned until Monday.

Apple Ink

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2008
Are you sure you have a non-interrupted internet connection>
Heard this was a problem...

Sorry to say, but at the moment of all the MMe features, web apps (including web mail) seems to be the only thing working for me!

dissdnt

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 3, 2007
K cool as long as someone else is having the issue i'm fine hehe.

I emailed them anyway with exactly what happened when it stopped working so maybe it will help them hash out any problems.

Until Monday! peace.

Apple Ink

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2008
They dont seem to be replying these days. I mailed them regarding the push and idisk 'share file' issue about 36 hrs ago and still no response! Whats happening to Apple?

BTW, push working?

Yeah... my 250th post!

ahmedrah

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2007
software update?

As any one gotten the Me update for software yet?? I still haven't been prompted!

dissdnt

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 3, 2007
They dont seem to be replying these days. I mailed them regarding the push and idisk 'share file' issue about 36 hrs ago and still no response! Whats happening to Apple?

BTW, push working?

Yeah... my 250th post!

Push works goodie.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.