Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thefunkymunky

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 24, 2005
London
I understand you are meant to receive a notification message from O2 that you have received an MMS message that has a link and a PIN number? I'm not receiving these at all, so I don't know that someone has sent me an MMS. Any ideas?:confused:

Applespider

macrumors G4
My sis sent me an MMS earlier and I got an SMS from O2 services with a weblink and a PIN for me to go view it.

One thing I did do was set up my O2 Bluebook (which is free currently) which keeps a copy of all your SMS/MMS on their servers and bookmarked it on the grounds that it's probably quicker accessing that if I did want to download the image for any reason later.

thefunkymunky

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 24, 2005
London
My sis sent me an MMS earlier and I got an SMS from O2 services with a weblink and a PIN for me to go view it.

One thing I did do was set up my O2 Bluebook (which is free currently) which keeps a copy of all your SMS/MMS on their servers and bookmarked it on the grounds that it's probably quicker accessing that if I did want to download the image for any reason later.

hmm I wonder why I am not geting the notification then. I already have the Bluebook thing set up as I am an existing O2 customer. I'm just using my existing SIM in the iPhone :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.