Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macman4291

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 23, 2006
Ok so is it like invisible shield. Do you need to use an liquid adehesive to make it stick, Ive always been afraid to use liquid stuff on tech products, How easily would it come off, would it be hard, and does it wrinkle at the edges or anything

iamjoe16

macrumors newbie
May 13, 2008
It's adhesive is already on the armor. If you need to take it off nothing is left behind. I had my chocolate redone and it came right off. It looked hard to pull off, but it didn't leave anything behind. They have a lifetime warranty so if it gets messed up they give you a new armor. None of my devices have wrinkled

macman4291

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 23, 2006
It's adhesive is already on the armor. If you need to take it off nothing is left behind. I had my chocolate redone and it came right off. It looked hard to pull off, but it didn't leave anything behind. They have a lifetime warranty so if it gets messed up they give you a new armor. None of my devices have wrinkled

Are you sure you dont hafta to spray any liquid on it, because this video shows that you have to spray liquid stuff

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1378728/ghost_armor_apple_iphone_install_3g/

Lizzylicious

macrumors newbie
Jul 12, 2008
Ghost Armor

I watched the guys that did it for me and they used a spray and then squeeged it. It didnt look very hard but I didnt want to mess it up lol. They also said that no sticky stuff will be left on it if I never need to take it off. I absolutley love it! Definate must have :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.