Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ViveLeLivre

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 24, 2006
Nevermind push -- which seems to work for me, eventually -- it's the webmail interface that is driving me crazy.

Is me.com mail not ridiculously slow and choppy for anybody else?

Chris Grande

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2003
Scrolling and navigation performance is terrible. Clicking into a folder takes up to 10 seconds to get into a folder. Opening mail is slow, scrolling is terrible.

I'm assuming this will be temporary since the UI performance of Address Book is just fine, re: scrolling, clicking around.

Fun enough, the fastest UI is the gallery app, and its dealing with images! But this may be because its based off the Web gallery application they launched this time last summer so its had more time to grow, as I remember that was rather slow when it first launched.

David G.

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2007
Alaska
me.com does not work for me at all in Safari, but works perfectly in Firefox. Strange isn't it. You'd think it work in Apple's own product but noooo. Anyone know which setting to change?

ViveLeLivre

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 24, 2006
me.com does not work for me at all in Safari, but works perfectly in Firefox. Strange isn't it. You'd think it work in Apple's own product but noooo. Anyone know which setting to change?

According to Apple it's a MobileMe issue, probably bad WebObjects code or something that is giving Safari indigestion. There's nothing we can correct, tweak, whatever. Just sit tight, I guess.

Feb 8, 2008
Safari version?

Are you by any chance using Safari 4 beta?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.