PDA

View Full Version : MobileMe Family Pack How do you create family accounts?

Imperil
Jul 12, 2008, 10:24 PM
I purchased the MobileMe Family pack and set up my Invididual account and have everything working between my Mac and iPhone. I am now trying to find how to set up one of the secondary accounts for my wife so she can set it up with her iPhone, and I can't for the life of me find any documentation or way to do this.

Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: I found it, fairly simple with the MobileMe interface. The reason I didn't see it originally is that when I put in my MobileMe code all of the services worked but the summary did not update and show all of my family accounts, etc.

MM07
Jul 12, 2008, 10:41 PM
Go to the account tab in MoMe. Go to account options. Look at the upgrades section. In small letters it says "[# of accounts] unassigned."

Click right next to it where it says set up account.

Enjoy.

cineboxx
Oct 20, 2009, 04:22 AM
This seems to be a common problem from my research, but I have yet to find a solution. I have recently upgraded to Family Pack in MobileMe with the aim of setting up multiple websites in iWeb.

What is the process required to make this happen? I can set up an email account for a "family" member, but when I go to iWeb's site publishing settings, the MobileMe account always comes up as the principal user, me.

How can I change the settings in iWeb to reflect other accounts that I am setting up in MobileMe?

thanks.

Mark