PDA

View Full Version : Anyone KNOW where the PUSH Tab is? Saw it once, never again!

hiimamac
Jul 13, 2008, 10:14 AM
1st, Any idea as to whether or not there IS a MM 1.1 update and why for some (ME) it never showed up in system update (software) and I downloaded it from a link????

Also. there was a picture of a setting somewhere (HAVE not idea as I was frustrated the first few days), that showed PUSH and PUSH/SYNCH Tab as an option. What window is this. DO you know? I have never seen this window.

Thanks. :apple: = ? ? These days. :rolleyes:

corinhorn
Jul 13, 2008, 10:24 AM
1st, Any idea as to whether or not there IS a MM 1.1 update and why for some (ME) it never showed up in system update (software) and I downloaded it from a link????

Also. there was a picture of a setting somewhere (HAVE not idea as I was frustrated the first few days), that showed PUSH and PUSH/SYNCH Tab as an option. What window is this. DO you know? I have never seen this window.

Thanks. :apple: = ? ? These days. :rolleyes:For the software update thing, I had to go into sys prefs and click around in the .Mac tabs for the MM update to poop up.

The Push tab . . . . I've never seen it.