Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mattjeff

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 2, 2008
Hello Im in a bit of a pickle here and Wont be able to renew my .mac/mobileme for about a month and a half due to finances. I was curious If i could renew my current membership after it dies with the 60 day free trial? :p

Edit - And I have a website published on it. I hear they give you a grace period of 15 days but thats not enough time.

gentlegiantcrai

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2007
Hello Im in a bit of a pickle here and Wont be able to renew my .mac/mobileme for about a month and a half due to finances. I was curious If i could renew my current membership after it dies with the 60 day free trial? :p

Edit - And I have a website published on it. I hear they give you a grace period of 15 days but thats not enough time.

I would say that they hold it for a while... but this is the only official thing i know is...

Picture6.png

Amazon will save you 10 Dollars, it was 69.99 but, the new Mobile Me bump it up to 89.99

Mattjeff

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 2, 2008
Oh thank you! :) I didn't even think to look there lol. Ya I normally used amazon trouble is I forgot I needed to buy apple care next month and so there goes my current spendable income.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.